Billy D's follow your career 3!!!

I smell a conspiracy... And it smells vaguely of Magpies.

LOL...REPOST

As I made it all the way to the end on the last one I'm starting a new database for you guys and girls to join...You should no what it's all about by now. Don't have an official start time for the game just getting names etc....
If you want to start at a team of your choosing that's fine as it's our game for all of us to have fun...The more the merrier and can't wait...
Get your info in now!!! and good luck as I dominated last time (sorry arkle LOL) I'm open to suggestions for improvements.
Name:
D.O.B:
Home town:
Nationality:
Position/s:
Physical stats(max 3):
Mental stats(max 5):
Technical stats(max 5):
Favoured Team/s:
Favoured Staff/s player/s:
Dislike Team/s:
Natural foot/s:
Height:
Weight:
Hair colour:
Ethnitity:
Team to play for if any:
you will need to put your height and weight lower than you want to be as you still have 4 years growth to go...

---------- Post added at 11:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:53 PM ----------

I forgot to ask does anyone have a preferred number for their shirt??

Can we still pick numbers? :p
Number 8 if so :p

Can we still pick numbers? :p
Number 8 if so :p

you can't no.

---------- Post added at 12:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:27 AM ----------

As I made it all the way to the end on the last one I'm starting a new database for you guys and girls to join...You should no what it's all about by now. Don't have an official start time for the game just getting names etc....
If you want to start at a team of your choosing that's fine as it's our game for all of us to have fun...The more the merrier and can't wait...
Get your info in now!!! and good luck as I dominated last time (sorry arkle LOL) I'm open to suggestions for improvements.
Name:
D.O.B:
Home town:
Nationality:
Position/s:
Physical stats(max 3):
Mental stats(max 5):
Technical stats(max 5):
Favoured Team/s:
Favoured Staff/s player/s:
Dislike Team/s:
Natural foot/s:
Height:
Weight:
Hair colour:
Ethnitity:
Team to play for if any:
you will need to put your height and weight lower than you want to be as you still have 4 years growth to go...