Billy D's follow your career 3!!!

He will. You'll start at AGF and i'll start at SønderjyskE. Hasn't got much choice :p

AGF might be in a lower league than SønderjyskE, but the good old AGF are better, we'll see... mwuhahahaha

when you do me, make me as tall as possible (i put 210 as a guideline :p) i want to be a freak ;)

Already done you as 210 but you still have years of growth ahead...Probably tomorrow david...

AGF might be in a lower league than SønderjyskE, but the good old AGF are better, we'll see... mwuhahahaha

Oh right. AGF is in the Danish 1st division. I forgot :p

They usually move up. SønderjyskE has a chance of moving down, but with a -10 potential striker, they'll probably stay up...

Never seen them move down in the game actually. But in real life, they keep fighting for survival, and AGF are well on their way up.

You have made me decide i want to start at Newcastle :p i just hope its not too much hassle if the database has been started

Im sure it wouldnt be too much hassle, just have to wait to see when Billy D gets on here.

so who's moving where?? I'm 3/4 through but haven't done david's yet so yeovil it is

Still starting at SønderjyskE if your loading the Danish Superliga. :p