Billy D's follow your career 3!!!

dude-wheres-my-car-800-75.jpg

haha that films classic

---------- Post added at 12:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:02 PM ----------

Dude what does mine say? Sweet what about mine? :p

Cool, hopefully you will get 4 more. I will keep my eye out for this tonight then :)

yeah I should be able to pump out 4 seasons by the end of the night. Saying that tho If i started now I could get 11 in!!!

Last edited:
yeah I should be able to pump out 4 seasons by the end of the night. Saying that tho If i started now I could get 11 in!!!

You do manage to get a few seasons out in quick successsion, I always have to do a catch up when I come to look at this thread.

I think you should start now and then any one else that wants to join you can just add them in later?

You do manage to get a few seasons out in quick successsion, I always have to do a catch up when I come to look at this thread.

Thats because I'm amazing!!! its a pain tho when it comes to work out all the screenshots!!

Thats because I'm amazing!!! its a pain tho when it comes to work out all the screenshots!!

I can imagine it being a tad annoying. So are you starting it now or are you going to keep waiting until you get 4 more first?

haha best hair cut ever!!!!

---------- Post added at 11:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:02 AM ----------

tell him to stop being a girl and join...it takes 2 seconds!!!

---------- Post added at 11:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:03 AM ----------

database is back up to date.....

---------- Post added at 11:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 AM ----------

Players in:

1.Me
2. Michael Arkle
3. Danny Newton
4. Jack Clifford
5. mads Soberg
6. Andreas Dahnert
7. Harry Adam
8. Brad Wilkinson
9. Adam Harvey
10. Tom Horton
11. Lylinho
12. David Lambert
13. Derian Stewardson
14. Conner Mulrooney
15. Kristo Laur
16. Lubomir Trifonov

Mads Sø/oborg that is :)

Players 2010 and sorry bud I did put soberg and I can't change it as soborg isn't in the database.

I have to say am pretty happy wth myself :p i think the only thing which let me down are my technichals

I have to say am pretty happy wth myself :p i think the only thing which let me down are my technichals

these develop in time....I made the CA's all the same as a previous 13 year old legend who turned down a move to man Utd to stay in his native land...I think he is @ benfica now...can you guess who he is??