Billy D's follow your career 3!!!

good season for me, 29 in 45 for U18's/reserves and 3 in 1(2) for league seniors lollll, i can sense im gonna be a beast :D

You were beast in the last one too. Mads SobErg wishes he could become as good a stopper as you were for Aston Villa :D

not a bad first season, Porto win the league, 11goals for porto and 5 goals for Estonian u19 squad.

haha i make 1 league appearance and 1 cup appearance and Arsenal win both :p

You were beast in the last one too. Mads SobErg wishes he could become as good a stopper as you were for Aston Villa :D

haha yeah true, i just didnt get much recognition and hardly won any awards because i never scored, being a centre-back. thought id give it a go of banging goals in this time round :p

as long as youve picked the right stats making a stopper is very very simple. theres only a few stats you need tbh.

haha yeah true, i just didnt get much recognition and hardly won any awards because i never scored, being a centre-back. thought id give it a go of banging goals in this time round :p

as long as youve picked the right stats making a stopper is very very simple. theres only a few stats you need tbh.

I just made myself in this one as it's my first. I used to play CB (in real life), but my speed and marking just wasn't good enough anymore and I improved my tekkers, so now I play DM.

I just made myself in this one as it's my first. I used to play CB (in real life), but my speed and marking just wasn't good enough anymore and I improved my tekkers, so now I play DM.

im more of a DLP/Box to Box player irl, although i don't play 11 a side much, i normally play 5-7 a side.

and even then, i mostly just ref rather than play lol. been trying to play more recently but holding back cos of uni work, when its all in ill deffo go join a team for summer.

oh snap, was kinda busy just now. dude I got a one fore jumping! how weak is that

First cap for Denmark. Andreas Dahnert has yet to have his first even though his player is pretty **** beast. 19 finishing already, dayum :)

leagues,cups and awards...(Yes I'm wining some already :) all be it player of the months)

I'm with under 21 squad for Ireland :) Got 2 goals...pretty good for a CB. I'm sad my rating dropped to 6.98 though...

Wtf? Joining Rubin? Well what did i expect starting at my local team :p

---------- Post added at 04:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:18 PM ----------

NOOO! We were relegated :(

My value has halved since relegation although managed to break into first team 20 outings for first team and 22 for reserves it has been a busy season but my technichals have still not developed :( Also have the championship medal added to my trophy cabinet so I'd say a pretty good season

Last edited:
13 League apps and 2 goals. Not that bad. Brazil u/20 squad. All good. But this 100 pound/week youth contract is a bit weak. Waiting to see the improved contract when i'm eligible. Do you just make the manager go on holiday until the end of the season or something?

Wtf? Joining Rubin? Well what did i expect starting at my local team :p

---------- Post added at 04:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:18 PM ----------

NOOO! We were relegated :(
LOL and AGF hehehe but at least your in the danish team...