Billy D's follow your career 3!!!

these develop in time....I made the CA's all the same as a previous 13 year old legend who turned down a move to man Utd to stay in his native land...I think he is @ benfica now...can you guess who he is??

I have no idea do tell :p

adu ?

Last edited:
chelsea, i should have some crazy development with their training facilities i hope!

shame about my composure... 5?!

Billy you cheat :p youre a year younger than everyone else

also its weird being English :/ am i the only keeper?

I have 16 strength and 1 long throw good to see that my strength is put to good use

I'm looking good.

2 League games and 2 goals.
18 other and 15 goals, I could develop into a gun if I continue. :)

First season not much progression for me if any , 1 youth cap to my name YAY , 20 + appearnces for the reserves and a handfull of first team games not too bad i suppose. Saying that i got relegated :( a season as first team in championship maybe ? hopefuly i don't get sold to raise some cash to keep us afloat. Maybe i could be the next Carrol :p

Last edited:
Good first season for me but I knew I would get games as liverpool need an AML at the start of the game :)

Andreas already jumping ship but not till 2013

I look like a really strong stopper at the back. I am pretty happy with how it looks.

Why can't I click Billy Daniels image? All the other works fine, but when I click it I get the "server is busy" sign. Oh well.

Last edited:
Got 4 youth caps already :) Look like I'm doing good with 7.06(i think..hard to read) rating and 1 goal under my belt already. How about screenshot of how my team is doing in the league? :)

7 youth caps now for holland :p and i have a +1 increase in strength!

I look like a really strong stopper at the back. I am pretty happy with how it looks.

Why can't I click Billy Daniels image? All the other works fine, but when I click it I get the "server is busy" sign. Oh well.

Server is slowing up...Keep trying bud....the 2.4m was for youth poaching you and not a transfer fee offered

good season for me, 29 in 45 for U18's/reserves and 3 in 1(2) for league seniors lollll, i can sense im gonna be a beast :D

---------- Post added at 02:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:35 PM ----------

I have 16 strength and 1 long throw good to see that my strength is put to good use

its a bit like jerome boateng in-game, 17 jumping but only 8 heading? what?