Billy D's follow your career 3!!!

Wtf? Joining Rubin? Well what did i expect starting at my local team :p

---------- Post added at 04:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:18 PM ----------

NOOO! We were relegated :(

AGF was relegated too, lol. Luckily, I got outta there before the ship went down.

And i'm joining Rubin on my birthday :p

---------- Post added at 04:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:24 PM ----------

AGF was relegated too, lol. Luckily, I got outta there before the ship went down.

Yeah i can see.. But at least i'm with the Denmark squad now :D

And of course, Denmark didn't qualify . And when we do, we are ****. Look at last years WC XD

And of course, Denmark didn't qualify . And when we do, we are ****. Look at last years WC XD

We played as you could expect in real life, though I do think we should have qualified in this.

I find it strange that 3 of us are at Chelsea, but I (the one who put them as one of my two favourite teams) am not. Maybe they will buy me sometime, just found it a bit funny.

Last edited:
next time with you 2 maybe...world cup is calling

Yeah, now i'm in the Denmark squad. Looking good so far. Who knows, might become a Inter legend again :p

We played as you could expect in real life, though I do think we should have qualified in this.

Well. The main problem is Morten Olsen imo. Looking forward to his retirement :p

I find it strange that 3 of us are at Chelsea, but I (the one who put them as one of my two favourite teams) am not. Maybe they will buy me sometime, just found it a bit funny.

Same with me last time. Everybody was joining Liverpool, except me i was stuck at Inter. You Probably should have started at Chelsea.

Same with me last time. Everybody was joining Liverpool, except me i was stuck at Inter. You Probably should have started at Chelsea.

Meh, I'm having fun starting from the bottom and moving up the system. Starting at Chelsea might result in me playing for them all my career and even though I support Chelsea, I don't want that.

another league title with Arsenal :) still got quite a few years before i start playing regularly though. No caps yet either :(

But you was there key player...When I joined liverpool I became theirs so they let arkle go....I would of been at chelsea forever if it wasn't the fact the chelsea board ****** me off by sacking the manager and then having a terrible season!!

But you was there key player...When I joined liverpool I became theirs so they let arkle go....I would of been at chelsea forever if it wasn't the fact the chelsea board ****** me off by sacking the manager and then having a terrible season!!

and then when i joined Inter i became their star player and Choko moved on :p

and then when i joined Inter i became their star player and Choko moved on :p
'Yeah but they finished 9th without me, and i was still a "Inter Legend" :p

---------- Post added at 04:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:58 PM ----------

Exactly...god the server is **** now ever since sean changed the skin
Yeah i keep getting "Busy Server" really annoying.

'Yeah but they finished 9th without me, and i was still a "Inter Legend" :p

i guess i was...but Billy didnt show me my history in time :( but we raped everything when i joined you, and considering i made world golden ball winner while at Inter id say i did well ;)

i guess i was...but Billy didnt show me my history in time :( but we raped everything when i joined you, and considering i made world golden ball winner while at Inter id say i did well ;)

I won the golden boot when i was at Nancy :p
Well, i did well at Inter. "F.C. Internazionale Legend. I like the sound of that :p
We raped the Serie A. Whilst i was there we won it 13 times. Finished 2nd, and 3rd the times we didnt win. Other than that we raped the league. And we won the Champions league. But that was before you joined.

I won the golden boot when i was at Nancy :p
Well, i did well at Inter. "F.C. Internazionale Legend. I like the sound of that :p
We raped the Serie A. Whilst i was there we won it 13 times. Finished 2nd, and 3rd the times we didnt win. Other than that we raped the league. And we won the Champions league. But that was before you joined.

ah well, i'll do better than you this game :p got 2 league titles and fa cup already :p