Billy D's private follow your career 1

is it too late to join ? oO)

it is now bud as we are 22....but stay tuned as this one will be done in a few days

liverpool finished 14th :0 with villa 11th...much improved season for chelsea and newcastle

Last edited:
Im loving my stats for this season! Only thing it says Ive scored 1(1) penalities, my penalty taking is 3!! How can I score pens, did I scuff the ball on a windy day and it curled in???

another good season would like a move away from villa soon though

world cup info...holland knocked us out at the semi's with france also beating us in the play off...spain has won the world cup 3 times in a row now....ggggrrrrr
holland threw the world cup away with an own goal in the 90th minute...shocking

Im loving my stats for this season! Only thing it says Ive scored 1(1) penalities, my penalty taking is 3!! How can I score pens, did I scuff the ball on a windy day and it curled in???

lol just be pleased you scored :)

---------- Post added at 04:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:48 PM ----------

no summer transfer...like alex i was hoping for a move away from villa :( mainly because they are paying up pennies!!!

Last edited:
Im hoping for long term stay at Newcastle! Or a move to Yeovil :)

Lets see how this next season goes, and then I would like to hand in a written transfer request :D

When is the next season btw?

Lets see how this next season goes, and then I would like to hand in a written transfer request :D

When is the next season btw?

currently on 5th november....ps i've increased your penalty stat to 11 as it doesn't make sense a striker only having a 3...

Last edited:
currently on 5th november....ps i've increased your penalty stat to 11 as it doesn't make sense a striker only having a 3...

I did think that! Hopefully Ill get a couple penalties then! I will see how I do and then I will let you know if I want to switch, if I dont let you know to transfer me at the end of the season because Im not on here then just leave me at Newcastle.

January transfers 2019

Billy Daniels: Villa --> Arsenal 36m

alex rooth signed a new contract with villa sorry bud

not a bad season 20 goals. pretty happy with 36 caps and 19 goals for wales

crazy season...rochdale coming 12th in the premiership with stoke 3rd!!! wolves finally dropped to the bottom of the premiership finishing 17th narrowly avoiding relegation.
Good season all round for everyone...just waiting for 2 players to break their international duck...

---------- Post added at 06:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:14 PM ----------

not a bad season 20 goals. pretty happy with 36 caps and 19 goals for wales

yeah you came runner up to aguero for the premiership golden boot.

---------- Post added at 10:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:16 PM ----------

right sorry for the delay...no january transfers.

english info- leeds utd back in europe!!

Last edited: