Billy D's private follow your career 2!!!

your on 300k as that is what they signed me for but you had a match highest earner clause!!! but they only signed me for 2 year contract hence why im on lower wages!!! i must be mad

why arent you on 300k then mr messi? :p (money is my only claim to fame :'()

why arent you on 300k then mr messi? :p (money is my only claim to fame :'()

i was...but for some reason my new contract is lower lol (must be because your taking all the wages on the budget lol)...if it helps liverpool then all is good.

wales seem to always get knocked out in 2nd round

Call me a glory hunter, but i hope i leave Inter this summer :$

---------- Post added at 11:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:49 PM ----------

wales seem to always get knocked out in 2nd round

Dont worry, so does my team. Knocked out against Brazil isn't bad for us though :p

i was...but for some reason my new contract is lower lol (must be because your taking all the wages on the budget lol)...if it helps liverpool then all is good.

must because i'm Mr Liverpool, so i should get the highest wage :p

right im off to bed as i have work tomorrow...i won't be back till 8pm so progress is going to be slower now....sorry guys.

Ive only just got on here and theres been loads of updates!! I missed them all! But have caught up now, Im on fire at Chelsea. Nearly averaging a goal every game.

right im off to bed as i have work tomorrow...i won't be back till 8pm so progress is going to be slower now....sorry guys.

boo :(

no rush though man :) we're nearly at the end of our careers now anyway

---------- Post added at 11:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 PM ----------

Oh shut it will ya? :p

haha sorry man :p

Ive only just got on here and theres been loads of updates!! I missed them all! But have caught up now, Im on fire at Chelsea. Nearly averaging a goal every game.

yoou shut up to LOL...only kiddding...your the best striker on the game...you scored 5 for chelsea in one of the cups..

boo :(

no rush though man :) we're nearly at the end of our careers now anyway

---------- Post added at 11:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 PM ----------

haha sorry man :p

Haha no prob.. I know deep inside you all love me :wub: