Billy D's private follow your career 2!!!

oo yeah finally! happy days :D

yep we carried them to victory...my stats did drop tho ;(

---------- Post added at 08:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:50 PM ----------

january 2015 transfer

michael arkle ---> inter milan 41m ;(

yep we carried them to victory...my stats did drop tho ;(

---------- Post added at 08:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:50 PM ----------

january 2015 transfer

michael arkle ---> inter milan 41m ;(

Yay! I got a mate XD

hmmm wonder why i moved :p probably getting bored of everyone getting recognition but me, i even scored in the champions league final ffs! :p

ah well, we better win some trophies at inter choko! :p

hmmm wonder why i moved :p probably getting bored of everyone getting recognition but me, i even scored in the champions league final ffs! :p

not impressed...Liverpool are meant to be improving not selling there best players!!

not impressed...Liverpool are meant to be improving not selling there best players!!

At least we're winning something :p

its either i was running out of patience with their lack of trophies (though considering i stayed with them when they were sucky thats unlikely :p) or they thought they could replace me with someone better (you :p)

oh dear...it looks like im slowing down already :'(

cups,leagues and awards....take that Inter :p HAHAHAHAHA...we finished seventh without arkle :O

Wtf. Arkle joins us and we loose on pens to Liverpool.. Hmm.. Something is wrong :p

---------- Post added at 10:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 PM ----------

lol just saw that Inter won the league, without loosing a single game :p

Wtf. Arkle joins us and we loose on pens to Liverpool.. Hmm.. Something is wrong :p

---------- Post added at 10:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 PM ----------

to be fair, i didnt even playing in the champions league, if i did we would have won ;)

and we destroyed the italian league :) mustve been me setting you up for all your goals :p

there feels like theres a liverpool inter rivalry going on here... and im the enemy for both :p

to be fair, i didnt even playing in the champions league, if i did we would have won ;)

and we destroyed the italian league :) mustve been me setting you up for all your goals :p

there feels like theres a liverpool inter rivalry going on here... and im the enemy for both :p

To be fair, we are doing better in the league since you've arrived. Past 3 seasons we've been 2nd, 3rd and so on Now we destroy them :p

Yeah, well i scored a goal for Inter against Liverpool. And still we lost -.-

---------- Post added at 11:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:10 PM ----------

Club world Champ. Inter won twice since i've joined them :p

Looks like I'm a one-club-man with Chelsea. I thought I would get more games, being older and playing for the Blues :), and it looks like I'm going to be like Ji-Sung Park, lots of running and effort, but nothing to show for it :( and seriously? 0 starts?

ASTON VILLA RUINED ME :mad: i was looking good but 2.9m now :( but 110k a week? avvvv ittt! ;)

Last edited: