Billy D's private follow your career 2!!!

OMG I didn't check it for one evening and I've aged about 6 years....
Good to have us all at Liverpool, we better win something ;)

Still haven't managed an award or the league, I REALLY love coming 2nd. I did it with City twice (I think) and now with Liverpool grrr.

70 caps for England is pretty good though!!!

89m?! surely thats gotta be a football history record or something?

how are us lot playing for the scousers doing? on our way to winning anything or am i gonna be going another year trophy-less? :(

What a transfer fee for me!! Im fairly happy with that!! :) Be interesting to see how I get on at Barcelona!

Still at work which is poo....but having a fun day sunbathing...Should be back home no later than 8pm of which I will have 2 seasons of info to post up!!!

Work sucks! Luckily i'm off for the week :p

another good season 29 goals 16 assists and reached 100 caps for wales

89 caps ! :D

They must be playing me as an AMC instead of ST if i score so few goals.

---------- Post added at 08:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:56 PM ----------

But i have a excellent rating though

bare with me guys as it's not loading screenshots at the mo!!!
cups,leagues and awards

Inter 3rd. I'm depressed :(

---------- Post added at 09:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:04 PM ----------

8 int. apps and 10 goals in one season. Wicked :D

wooh! Gonna get my 100 cap mark soon :D

cups,leagues and awards...finally liverpool win the league but lost in the final of the champions league

my player is an absolute beast! shame we didnt win anything - again! 2nd isnt bad at all though :P nor is £170,000 a week!

Inter back on the throne of Italy (H).. My player is probably gonna retire soon :P

euro 2024...dissapointing for all of us...no awards what so ever...wales didn't qualify!!

Denmark finally qualified. And got knocked out 3-2 against France. Allright result though. Only thing missing is me moving clubs. Don't really seem to get success at Inter ^^

Back