Billy D's private follow your career 2!!!

cups, leagues and awards...arkle takes over my reign at the top :( loaded the italy cup history for you guys

Inter boy? what about yourself. Inter boy :p

---------- Post added at 10:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 PM ----------

8.13 average rating! Holy **** :O

told you LOL i reckon you will win the golden ball next year!!

nice arkle. We own Italy :p

---------- Post added at 10:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:16 PM ----------

told you LOL i reckon you will win the golden ball next year!!

If i keep performing like this. and at an age of 33.. ****.

I still helped liverpool win the champions league again which is ace...but my stats are dropping fast...I will be retired in 2 years me thinks...I will post up info on who wants to become coaches etc...

---------- Post added at 09:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:18 PM ----------

summer transfer

Agin ---> Napoli for Free

hahahah! "Definetly not gonna remain in football"

my guy looks like he'll probably be in til his late 30's looking at his stats...

"thinks horton organises the defence well" - :D

whos captain at lpool?

bless him....what surprised me the most was that wilkinson got the highest CA at the start of the game at 150 and never improved!!

Yeah, now you'r saying it. Might have been the clubs he's been playing for too.

Yeah, now you'r saying it. Might have been the clubs he's been playing for too.

Villa until he was at 25....Destroyed him bless. Don't no who is captain but I was until last year.

---------- Post added at 09:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:52 PM ----------

The FA cup has just come on the screen and liverpool has lost to aldershot 3-2 in the 3rd round LOL

Villa until he was at 25....Destroyed him bless. Don't no who is captain but I was until last year.

---------- Post added at 09:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:52 PM ----------

The FA cup has just come on the screen and liverpool has lost to aldershot 3-2 in the 3rd round LOL

looooool, thats atrocious.

were is everyone?? are they on that stupid grant thame one which he is useless LOL

were is everyone?? are they on that stupid grant thame one which he is useless LOL

haha sorry billy im watching the scream movies, getting ready to watch the new one on the weekend :p

im having a super time at inter!! :)

ive taken over best player in the world at the young age of 33 :p

I had an average rating of 8.13. Still awesome at 33 :p