Billy D's private follow your career 2!!!

Norwich always do so well.. Until the play-offs :(

Not bad :) I get a go in the prem!

Every update has had me with England U20s yet I haven't even got a youth cap??

Still, 21 starts in the Premiership, hopefully I can get a transfer back up :D

WHAT!? LIVERPOOL!? 11TH!?

stupid Swansea :'(

summer 2012 transfers
alex rooth ---> milwall season loan
andreas dahnert ---> AS nancy lorraine 4.1m
jack clifford ---> west brom 925k

---------- Post added at 10:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 PM ----------

Not bad :) I get a go in the prem!

Every update has had me with England U20s yet I haven't even got a youth cap??

Still, 21 starts in the Premiership, hopefully I can get a transfer back up :D
as the u20's don't get caps its the u21's or full team

---------- Post added at 10:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 PM ----------

WHAT!? LIVERPOOL!? 11TH!?

stupid Swansea :'(

both dalglish and fergie got the sack that season

---------- Post added at 10:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:34 PM ----------

Norwich always do so well.. Until the play-offs :(
only 1 point from the automatic place too...massive ball wank

they deserved the sack! playing a youth player when theyre supposed to be winning trophies :p anyone interesting managing now? :)

From Norwich to Nancy? Wow i really must suck :O .. Oh well.

Fergie and dalglish got sacked? ****!

they deserved the sack! playing a youth player when theyre supposed to be winning trophies :p anyone interesting managing now? :)

mancini have been sacked from liverpool since that so I will look to see who are the managers in a min...
they are thomas scaaf for liverpool and avram grant for man u

Seriously?! Avram Grant? XD

january 2013 transfers
danny newton ---> chelsea 2m then loaned to colchester for 6 months

what scarf? whos he? (or am i being dull? :p)

my god my player has **** ratings considering his stats! his stats suggest hes gonna be a beast, damnit villa must be playing me out of position! 6.54 average lolol

i presume the masses of non-competitive caps are U18 matches?

nice.. 23 appearences and 11 goals :D

---------- Post added at 12:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:31 AM ----------

Can you tell me what table postion my club is? as i'm the only one outside of England :p

my god my player has **** ratings considering his stats! his stats suggest hes gonna be a beast, damnit villa must be playing me out of position! 6.54 average lolol

i presume the masses of non-competitive caps are U18 matches?

still early days bud...there playing you at the age of 17...the rating will be effected by villa losing games etc...

---------- Post added at 11:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:35 PM ----------

nice.. 23 appearences and 11 goals :D

---------- Post added at 12:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:31 AM ----------

Can you tell me what table postion my club is? as i'm the only one outside of England :p
they came 16th but this season they are 14th so far...

still early days bud...there playing you at the age of 17...the rating will be effected by villa losing games etc...

---------- Post added at 11:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:35 PM ----------

they came 16th but this season they are 14th so far...

yeah, shame my player signed for villa of all places lol... hopefully get bought into a better team soon :p