Billy D's private follow your career 2!!!

summer 2013 transfers

David lambert ---> season loan to newcastle
Danny Newton ---> season loan to hibernian
Jack Clifford ---> leverkusen 2.4m

woop playing regularly for the scousers now :)

fa cup medal too :)

Hopefully i'll end up back in England soon :p

yeah fair dos, you are skipping through it quickly :)
i'll be retired and a scout for barrow in the next few hours :p

january 2014 transfers

gould ---> Spurs 5.5m
rooth ---> rangers 6 month loan

I'm off to bed...will post screenshots in the morning around 10...goodnight all. zzzzzZZZZzzzzz

Leagues,cups and awards ( I won english footballer of the year again and brad came 3 in the young player of the year )

Why my player very bad???

---------- Arsenal is Awesome ---------- Barcelona is Nothing ----------

Hahahaha Arsenal 3-1 Barca

---------- Arsenal is Awesome ---------- Barcelona is Nothing ----------

Why I'm at "B" Club? :'(

Last edited:
YES, finally I got my move :) £48,500 p/w, but just missed out on Euro. 17 apps at 18 isn't bad though. COME ONE YOU SPURS!

On a side note, it's good to see Wolves still in the Prem!

had two really good seasons 57 goals in 36 games & then 47 goals in 39 games, yet Ive had no full team appearance yet!!! Whens the next season update?

got into europe! :) shame about the league position and average rating (again :p) lol. some of you guys are beasts.

21 goals in 34 games for AS Nancy. Nice! I really look like a beast :p

---------- Post added at 11:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:24 AM ----------

Just saw that i got into Europe with my club. Cool! :D

Well my player develops very slowly indeed..... at least leverkusen is in the champs league now.

****! Just realised i have 8 caps and 4 goals for Denmark. And im still So young :O

world cup....and england didn't even qualify for it!!!! shocking..brazil and spain knocked out in the semi's by switzerland and columbia.
no summer transfers...

Could you tell me if Denmark qualified? :p

Would be suprised if they did o.o

to germaniac you've been called up to the first team this year....remember we are still only 19 guys...5 years more of developing!!!