Billy D's private follow your career 2!!!

wow your pro is a beast billy!! My pro don't look too bad considering that i come 3rd in pfa young player :P

i had a cracking season for liverpool, qualified for europe again, lost in the euro cup final, and scored quite a few goals :)

just need to catch up with billy now :P

january 2015 transfers
Danny Newton ---> cardiff season long loan

---------- Post added at 11:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:18 AM ----------

Could you tell me if Denmark qualified? :P

Would be suprised if they did o.o

they didn't..alot of good teams didn't for some reason...no portugal,france,argentina or italy

---------- Post added at 11:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 AM ----------

i had a cracking season for liverpool, qualified for europe again, lost in the euro cup final, and scored quite a few goals :)

just need to catch up with billy now :P

LOL according to the scout brad wilkinson is the best (but been at villa is affecting him) with horton with the best potential...I'vee already hit my ceiling (last year tho i developed like crazy)

Doesn't suprise me. Our National team sucks ***.. We lost 3-1 to Japan at the WQ -.-

Well, alot of the "older" players have retired, and some younger players have come in and stuff.. might be time for some new good teams

wow your pro is a beast billy!! My pro don't look too bad considering that i come 3rd in pfa young player :P

actually according to scout your the best player but your stuck at an underperforming villa!!! up the villa haha

---------- Post added at 11:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:25 AM ----------

Doesn't suprise me. Our National team sucks ***.. We lost 3-1 to Japan at the WQ -.-

Well, alot of the "older" players have retired, and some younger players have come in and stuff.. might be time for some new good teams
yóu've got a decent defense in agger and kjaer...just need some wonderkids for the future (like yourself ;) )

Well, i look like a beast, concidering i'm playing for Nancy. Wich arent performing too bad either :p

---------- Post added at 12:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:26 PM ----------

actually according to scout your the best player but your stuck at an underperforming villa!!! up the villa haha

---------- Post added at 11:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:25 AM ----------

yóu've got a decent defense in agger and kjaer...just need some wonderkids for the future (like yourself ;) )

Haha, yeah i wish :P .. Well, we've got Christian Eriksen. He's a beast! We got Bendtner (I wish we hadn't), but we got some decent overall players. We need a new manager, thats the problem

remember guys i set the potential to -10 not 200!!

---------- Post added at 11:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:29 AM ----------

Well, i look like a beast, concidering i'm playing for Nancy. Wich arent performing too bad either :p

---------- Post added at 12:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:26 PM ----------

Haha, yeah i wish :P .. Well, we've got Christian Eriksen. He's a beast! We got Bendtner (I wish we hadn't), but we got some decent overall players. We need a new manager, thats the problem
eriksen is definatly the next big thing and bendtner has always been below par...still dont no why arsenal still have him...as there wasting vela!!!

Eriksen had a very good game last time against England. He's got the potential to be a world class player. Bendnter's overconfident of himself, that's his problem. Vela is better than Bendtner, IMO.

32 goals in 36 games, and 1 cap for the England team, and Im travelling to meet the squad. Im quite chuffed with that. :)

****! i'm on fire for Nancy. And played 16 caps and 9 goals. And still developping :D

Wanna move to the prem. I wanna win awards too! lol :p

Am i injured for some parts of the season or am i still not a guaranteed starter for leverkusen?

Yeah just saw that.. even with my 32 goals. But they aren't doing to bad though. Still a good postion for Nancy

summer transfers

alex rooth ---> fulham season long loan
danny newton ---> newcastle season long loan

---------- Post added at 12:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 PM ----------

Am i injured for some parts of the season or am i still not a guaranteed starter for leverkusen?

will find out for you in january transfer

you say it like you werent expecting me to get an award :P

but woohoo :) liverpool in the champions league, and im now playing regularly :)

slowly catching up... :P

Back