Billy the Greek

• Thread starter Thread starter kolas79
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 491
  • Views Views 75K
View attachment 182026View attachment 182027
United right now is on the top of the league so a draw against them is considered a good result since we were unlucky to conceive a goal first. The team continues to play well though and looks more solid game after game.

View attachment 182028View attachment 182025
Depay was unstoppable today. We started well and score two quick goals but the Dutchman had the last word. One amazing free kick and a pinpoint cross Bellerin brought the gave even just before half time. In the second half the Spurs tried for a third goal but the Gunners played very smart in the back and nothing changed until the last whistle of the referee.

View attachment 182024We remain unbeaten and this is very important since the players remain confident. Since the team is very young, keeping the player's morale high is crucial. Their experience grows game after game but they are still affected very much for one or two bad results.

View attachment 182023View attachment 182022
Young Cody has been impressive tonight ! Billy managed two things in this game. Tottenham remained unbeaten and his first team regulars were rested in view of the next games for the Premier League.

View attachment 182021Olympiakos qualified for the next round as well ! Billy hoped not to face his old team though since he wanted both Tottenham and "Thrylos" to advance as much far as possible in Europa League.

View attachment 181896View attachment 181903
A good win in the Capital One Cup even though we fell behind early in the game. What we want now is a good draw and the final in front of us!

View attachment 181902
So we managed to avoid Chelsea and we have a chance to take revenge from Huddersfield for our defeat from them in the opening game of Premier.

View attachment 181895View attachment 181901
They scored two quick goals from two corners and after that it was an uphill. It is so disappointing to have fast and tall defenders and not been able to mark the opponent's attackers in the set pieces. Maybe it is time for some faces in the back.

View attachment 181900
A chance to move forward in the FA Cup. Last season we 've reached the final. Lets see if we can do it again.

View attachment 181886View attachment 181892
Another good performance in the Europa League Group. We qualified to the next round unbeaten !

View attachment 181885View attachment 181891
When you cannot win, at least get the draw. That's Billy's motto. We must be better in games against equal or smaller teams if we want to aim for the higher of the league table though.

View attachment 181890
The draw for the Europa brought Feyenoord in our way. It 's going to be two interesting and very close games.

View attachment 181884View attachment 181889As long as Redmond remains hot we will always get the wins we want. The Englishman and the young Argentinian Cespedes are the players who have given the most assists in the Premier League.

View attachment 181879View attachment 181883
West Brom wanted to get revenge for their defeat in the Capital One Cup. Luckily we managed to save the draw in the minutes of the game. Another lost chance to rise higher in the table... As we said before though if you cannot win at least get the draw.

View attachment 181877View attachment 181881
This win made Billy very happy! Not only the team played very well but we manage to reach the seven place which leads to next season Europa League. Our goal is even higher but at least this win in the boxing day put us back on track for Europe Qualification.

View attachment 181880

View attachment 181576View attachment 181580
The same story as in the game against Liverpool. We received two quick goals and then we started running. But not easy to be constantly in attack against team like Chelsea. They had an answer for each goal we scored.

View attachment 181573
View attachment 181579We did not win today but at least we scored an away goal which will help Billy 's second attempt to claim a trophie in England as Tottenham coach.

View attachment 181572View attachment 181578
A good win even if our opponent did not show much of resistance. It is always good for the players morale to achieve lots of goals!

View attachment 181577
A chance to move forward in the FA Cup.

View attachment 181566View attachment 181570They won in our home, we won in their home. The perfect payback! If we kick them out of the Capital One Cup final will teach them a lesson ha ha !

View attachment 181569Our hero's career continues. He would like to fill it with more trophies though but he is confident that they will also come in time.

View attachment 181562View attachment 181568
We scored first, and we were looking solid. In the 65th minute of the game their attacker Anderson got a slight injury but Everton coach decided to keep him in. Why my good man ? Why the **** you did not take him out ?

View attachment 181560View attachment 181567
Our defenders got some great photos of City's complete forward Viggeborn scoring some great goals. It is really frustrating to be doing amazing in offence and to receive cheap goals in the back. The same thing is happening against bigger or equal teams. Billy has to think something new again.

Last edited:
View attachment 181548View attachment 181552"If we want to go higher in the table we have to win these games gentlemen so go out there and make it happen ! " The Spurs' players did exactly what their coach advised them to and the win came easily today.

View attachment 181547View attachment 181551
West Ham gave a great fight. We could not break them and they looked very dangerous in their counter attacks. So judging from those facts this draw is a fair result.

View attachment 181546View attachment 181550
Billy wanted a bigger win today since Swansea has hurt Tottenham bad in the first round with humiliating 5-3 defeat. Anyway we got the win we wanted despite Zaza and Vela attempts for the draw and we went up to sixth place again.

View attachment 181545View attachment 181549
We won easily today. Feyenoord did not pose any threat. Maybe I should wait for the next game against but what the heck , who is next please ?

Doing really well in the cups who do you have in the COC final

I am going to face Liverpool and it 's going to be one **** of match. The perfect way to get even with them after the heavy defeat in the Premier game! Wish me luck !

Boy am I glad that you managed to save this save... been a silent reader for quite some time but after seeing your reaction on my story I realised that I hadn't really given much comments on your story so I'll be looking to rectify that from now on. First up nice work getting into the final of the CoC, Liverpool will be tough opposition but I do feel that you have the ability to beat them, it's going to be a close match for sure. Also great result against Feyenoord, like you said there is still the 2nd leg but I can't see you giving it away at this point, it'll be interesting to see how far you can go. Keep up the good work :)

Boy am I glad that you managed to save this save... been a silent reader for quite some time but after seeing your reaction on my story I realised that I hadn't really given much comments on your story so I'll be looking to rectify that from now on. First up nice work getting into the final of the CoC, Liverpool will be tough opposition but I do feel that you have the ability to beat them, it's going to be a close match for sure. Also great result against Feyenoord, like you said there is still the 2nd leg but I can't see you giving it away at this point, it'll be interesting to see how far you can go. Keep up the good work :)

Thank you so much for your comments. All the support I am receiving here has been amazing! I cannot believe that my story has attracted so many views! As for the team I really think I can do better than this since the roster has great potential !

View attachment 181408View attachment 181418The referee blows his whistle and at the end of the first half we are down to two goals. Billy, gathered the players in the dressing room and tried to raise their morale. "Come on guys you are better team than them! They were just lucky. Go out there and prove that you should be the ones that will continue in the next round! Nothing is over we have another 45 minutes to turn this around and I know you can do it!" His boys went out in the second half more determined than ever and managed an amazing come back ! Billy's move to put young Lambert in the game proved to be they key since he scored two goals and sent West Brom home !

View attachment 181414Next team will be Arsenal. Another London derby. Lets hope we will be ready for them !

View attachment 181407View attachment 181413In the second half against West Brom, Billy gave the order to his players to play more close to each other and press higher up the field. That tactic worked great and he decided to try it again in view of the big encounter against Liverpool for the Capital One Cup final. Feyenoord looked powerless and we got an easy win. Could this instruction be the key for future success ?

View attachment 181412
Another London derby and this time for the Europa League. Unfortunately Olympiakos did not manage to qualify since Dortmund managed to beat Billy's former team in both matches.

View attachment 181406View attachment 181411
We wanted more and we won it ! Once again the narrow shape worked wonderful since we manage to restrain Hazard and Liverpool's attacking play could not work. Billy's first silverware in England ! Our hero could not be more happy since this trophie also provides Europe qualification !

View attachment 181410 View attachment 181409

Congratulations on winning the Capital One Cup! Looks like you showed Liverpool what you are truly capable of ;)

Nice job Europe already is great and a trophy as well hopefully one of a few this season

Congratulations on winning the Capital One Cup! Looks like you showed Liverpool what you are truly capable of ;)

I needed this win ! Hopefully more trophies will come in the future !

Nice job Europe already is great and a trophy as well hopefully one of a few this season

If we continue doing well in Europa league who knows !

Glad to see the silverware rolling in mate, keep 'em coming!

It is surely something to build on !

Congrats on the Cup win! :)

Much appreciated man !

View attachment 181147View attachment 181154During the winter transfer period, Billy decided to let Will Hughes go since he was not going to have so much gaming time anymore. Newcastle came in with a good bid (8.000.000 Euros) and bought him. Unluckily Hughes was expecting this game in order to prove that he had what it takes to stay in White Hart Lane and that was exactly what he did. He was one of the best players in the field and scored the equalizer that changed the course of the game. Bad call for Billy this time.

View attachment 181153Meanwhile , in Greece Olympiakos is cruising ! They have secured a comfortable lead in the late stages of the league and they are looking good for the tittle! Well done boys!

View attachment 181146View attachment 181152
A few minutes before half time Vickers was chasing down a loose ball. He was all alone and return the ball back to Lloris was the easiest thing to do. Suddenly Raul Jimenez shouted to him "could you please let the ball in order for me to score ?" Vickers answer was "By all means my friend" and Norwich got the lead. Luckily we brought the game even quite early but we could not do one more comeback... Such a pity to loose like this.

View attachment 181145View attachment 181150
Chelsea who ? Last season though we defeated them by goals ! We gave away four points in the previous Premier League matches and then we went and smashed Chelsea. Don't known what to say about the inconsistency of the team.

View attachment 181144View attachment 181149
Billy had to choose. When the schedule was set, the Spurs were going to face Chelsea for the Europa League , just two (!!!) days later it was Arsenal for the FA Cup and just three (!!!!) days later Chelsea for the Europa League rematch. Rotation was more than necessary and Billy decided to put his best squad for the Europa game. So this defeat was no surprise. What Billy has to think for the next season though will be adding more depth to his squad.

View attachment 181145View attachment 181148
After Feyenoord , it was Chelsea 's turn to be kicked out of the Europa League from the Spurs! Wondering who is going to be our next opponent !

View attachment 180709View attachment 180717
Braga is going to be the next team that we will going to face. A good draw but we have to make it count in the field as well.

View attachment 180708
View attachment 180715When you play with fire you are going to pay and that is exactly what happened here. We should have won easily.

View attachment 180707View attachment 180714Manchester came into the game hard. We did not stand a chance and the scoreline could have been even bigger, if it had not been for lloris who kept on trying alone to save as much shoots as he could. One player though is never enough.

View attachment 180705View attachment 180713
Once again we show lack of consistency. We dominated today but it 's shame not being able to hold a steady performance in the league.

Back