Wow what a win in the Europa League, that will definately be a boost to your players! Also nice win over Manchester United in the league, now you just need to become a little bit more consistent, if you can achieve that then I believe good things are ahead for you!

Consistency ! That is the magic word my friend ! Up till now I have many ups and downs with the Spurs. Lets hope that this season ill end up better than the previous ones!

View attachment 176680View attachment 176686To be honest I had my doubts about this game since it was our second match with Fulham just three days after our encounter for the Premier League but the boys kept their concentration high and we won easily.

View attachment 176684
Our next opponent and another future chance for rotation.

View attachment 176679
View attachment 176683
A so called "professional" win before the second match for the Europa League in Germany. We manage to retain a good form after the two humiliating results with Newcastle and Liverpool.

View attachment 176677View attachment 176682
Two out of two in a crazy game! I am so glad that Barbosa is playing well since I was not so sure whether he could be a good replacement for Xydis.

View attachment 176671View attachment 176676We scored the first goal but the manage to bring the game even. We had the time of the world to get the win but no matter what we tried the draw stayed until the last whistle of the referee.

View attachment 176671
View attachment 176675A comfortable three goal margin in the half time and everybody went to the dressing happy. In the second half West Brom was very close in succeeding an amazing comeback. Billy was absolutely furious in the end of the game. He decided to keep it to himself though since we did not want to bring down his player's morale.

View attachment 176670View attachment 176674Genoa has formed a very strong team with the famous Balotelli as their star man. Despite the rotation that Billy made the Spurs won fair and square and managed their third consecutive win their group.

View attachment 176673

View attachment 176558View attachment 176564
Still looking great in the League ! Perhaps this will be the time when we accomplish something big!

View attachment 176563 View attachment 176562
The board is delighted with Billy and decided to offer him a present. Right now there is no need for transfers but who knows if a bargain comes up ...

View attachment 176557View attachment 176561
Another win and we progress in the Capital One Cup ! Who knows maybe we will win again this season!
View attachment 176560
​Good draw again lady luck is smiling to Billy !

View attachment 176554View attachment 176556
A close game this was but we got what we wanted against a very dangerous team. A great defensive display for the guys!

View attachment 176553
View attachment 176555Lambert had broken his leg just before the start of the preseason. Billy after consulting his medical team decided to give him a chance to start the game in order to get back on shape. He was absolutely amazing and he dedicated his goal to his coach for the trust he showed toward him!

Got some really good form going hopefully you can add to the trophy collection

Got some really good form going hopefully you can add to the trophy collection

Thank you a lot ! As long as winning this cup gives the team Europe Qualification it will remain in my goals !

After the big win against Genoa, where in view of the big clash with Manchester City for the Premier League, Billy decided to rotate his squad a lot and give to some of his youngsters a chance to play as starters in a Europa League game, a lot of people asked him to give some information about these boys.

Billy, has the privilege of having good young players in every position. The future is there for them and as long as the keep their heads low, their coach will provide them with opportunities to shine. So lets all meet the youth !

View attachment 176339 Cody is a great back up for Redmond. The young Bulgarian has been a product of the Spurs academy and his pin point crosses are a major threat for the opposing defenses .

View attachment 176338 Although his stats may not be so impressive, this boy here works very well as a ball winning midfielder and he is the reason for Billy's decision not to buy a player who could provide cover for Wanyama.

View attachment 176337 The media have named this boy as next Paul Gascoigne. Lets hope he will only look alike to this English legend inside the pitch!

View attachment 176336 He was unlucky to broke his leg before the beginning of this season. Otherwise he would be considered as a first team regular. His injury did not affect him so much though as he showed in the game against the Italians.

View attachment 176334In his first season in the White Hart Lane (since he was out on a loan in the previous two), Setti has shown great potential. Lets see if he can keep it up.

View attachment 176332He played some games last year mostly due to injuries but he did it well. This season he will be receiving a lot more first team football since there are great expectations from this guy.

View attachment 176331 Up till now, he hadn't had a chance to play but if he keeps developing like this it won't be considered as a back up player for long.

Last edited:
Looks like you've got a good run going, especially your Europa League performances have been very impressive! Brentford should also be a match that you will be able to win so like you said who knows how far you'll go in the Capital One Cup. Also always nice to have a bit of money in case the right player becomes available.

Looks like you've got a good run going, especially your Europa League performances have been very impressive! Brentford should also be a match that you will be able to win so like you said who knows how far you'll go in the Capital One Cup. Also always nice to have a bit of money in case the right player becomes available.

Thanks a lot for the support! This season is really going very well so far except the two heavy looses against Newcastle and Liverpool. The team is look solid for the moment and we stay close to the high places of the league table. As for the Europa I was not expecting that nine goal win and the very good performance inside Genoa house! I remain optimistic. The money is there for me to use it but probably I won't be making any moves unless someone comes in and place a relay high bit for Gruezo or Barbosa. All the other first team regulars are not for sale. With the money I will receive plus the 39 million I already have I will make my team even more strong !

Tight at the top of you keep the form up you can hopefully push past Liverpool and united

View attachment 175519View attachment 175543
They played for their pride and they showed that the heavy loss they had suffered in the first round did not represented them as a team. Billy did not mind that. After all no matter who many goals you score the victory will always gives you three points.

View attachment 175542 We continue undefeated in the Group. Fingers crossed for a good draw in the next round!

View attachment 175540Two of our players in the top three for this month! What can you say about Redmond who has been truly amazing !

View attachment 175539 ​A precious moment for our hero who was declared best coach for this month , receiving his first award as a premier league coach !

Last edited:
View attachment 175527View attachment 175526
I 've tried to buy Januzai in the summer but the ******* did not want to join even though Everton agreed to sell him. Up till now he was unhappy and Everton coach was keep sending him to play with the reserves. For some strange reason he decided to give him a chance in this game and he totally destroyed us. We blew the chance to reach the top of the League for the first time.

View attachment 175520View attachment 175525The players' minds were in the heavy defeat against Everton and we strangled to win a game that it was supposed to be easy. Anyway once again a win is a win.

View attachment 175524
A first class opportunity to get even with them!

View attachment 175522
View attachment 175523

Another big win against the big boys this season! Billy could not hide his delight after this match. A great comeback after the game against Everton and we remain high in the table!

View attachment 175521

Tight at the top of you keep the form up you can hopefully push past Liverpool and united

The biggest weakness of this team is consistency. If we manage to retain a steady form everything can happen. It is still very early but I have a good feeling about this !

Leonie Lambert is quality, I had him at Hartlepool on one of my saves. Do you have a SS of his career stats so far?

Great story BTW!

Leonie Lambert is quality, I had him at Hartlepool on one of my saves. Do you have a SS of his career stats so far?

Great story BTW!

Thank you a lot ! I did not know that he is a real player! I thought that he is regen ! If we are speaking about the same player I've posted a screenshot in the previous page.

He appears to be. However, there may just be a coincidence that we've both had regens with the same name.