Beginning of 3rd Season

Will the Blues be able to capture the title this season?
"Stay tune for more updates as you see
how the Blues gonna rule the League!"

Signings

Artem Milevskyi -
joined Blues for free
Top class striker with a towering presence of 190cm. Especially good at dribbling and technique, hes gonna pair up with beast Soldado. Im sure they will be an awesome pair (6)
artem_milevskiy.jpg

Sandro - 10m
Young DM with huge amount of potential, awesome physical stats. The rising DM worth looking at. He is really good if you look at his stat (6)
sandro.jpg

sandro-1.jpg

Vargas - 18.75m
Without a doubt, my LB will have nothing to fear upon his feet.
juan-manuel-vargas.jpg

vargas11.jpg

Ivan Rakitic - 3.4m
Another talented young man here. Can playing either feet with the ability to cross, free kicks and of cos scoring as well.
ivanratikic.jpg

rakitic.jpg

Diego Buonanotte - 11.25m
Even though hes a little small size, but he can outrun you with his tricks and skills. 20Flair! Definitely one of the key player in the AML.
diego.jpg

diego1.jpg

Transfer In and Out this Season
transferinandout-2.jpg

Tactic that i will be using this season
&
My team lineups ^^)
teamlineups.jpg

Some of the affordable yet good players to check it out

Mikael Lustig - Bought for only 1.9m (1st Season Jan)
Look at his stat right now(Beginning of the 3rd season btw)
I proud to say he can be one of the good RB and yet affordable in FM.

mikaellustig-1.jpg

Radja Nainggolan - 2.6m(1st Season July)
Highly versatile player(training him RB now) Is a really good backup especially you on a tight budget. He can play lots of position |)
nainggolan.jpg

Nikola Drincic - 800k (1st season July)
Awesome player, nuff said XD
drincic.jpg

Jadson - free at beginning
Brilliant Player, 19dribbling and technique! Pretty good stats overall. Best position for him would be advance playmaker attack :D
jadson-3.jpg

Hope you guys like that players that I recommended.
Cheers 8-|

Last edited:
Great story Budd.

Anychance you can upload Your Formation the 4-1-1-2-2(loh) Please?

Cheers

Can't believe you got 2nd in 2nd season. You still playing this ? No update for a while...

Will do soon. Being tied down with boundless reports =/ Thanks mates for supporting me!

---------- Post added at 08:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:16 PM ----------

Yeah i still thought i would be able to get 1st =x Really a tight contest between the 1st and the 2nd.

frei mate update this! was really enjoying it :) that drincic is a great find

Ah, well it seems we both had the same fate with the title with different teams, I lost it by 11 goal difference but wow, 2 goal difference is harsh on you :mad: Keep up the good work, some great signings there :)