Alright, updates probably coming in 10mins time! Playing against Stokes now (6)

End of Sept

(EPL) Stoke vs Birmingham: 2-3 Soldado(2), Jadson
Great win against them! Stoke are a very hardworking team, they fightback everytime we scored a goal, lucky we manage to keep the lead all the way till the end.

(EURO Group B) Galatasaray vs Birmingham: 0-4 McFadden, Soldado(2), Otamendi
Im suprised we win them by quite a big margin as they have 5games winning streak before we ended their streak =x Great performance by us!

(League Cup) Tottenham vs Birmingham: 0-2 Adrian, Ferguson

Decided to rest some of the members as i am more concern about my league position and EUROPA qualification =x Suprisingly Adrian did a good job and Ferguson as always, been a very good player for Birmingham.

(EPL) Wolves vs Birmingham: 0-1 Otamendi
We were rather quiet today but Otamendi scored a goal from corner! Im glad that we won this match. Every match is important for us :D

(EURO Group B) Birmingham vs Lokeren: 1-2 Jadson

Rather disappointed with the way we played. Like against Wolves, we were quiet and gave away possession cheaply. Guess we are kind of complacent, we need to stay focus! Remember how hard we work last season, i want us to work harder than that!

League Table
leaguetable-7.jpg

EUROPA Group Standing
EUROtable.jpg

Player of the Month
Jadson
_45495089_jadson282.jpg

- 11apps 4goals 3assist -
Jadson has been immerse for Birmingham! His dribbling is always so entertaining, creating space for others and scoring goals when needed. Keep it up Jadson, run the show son!

---------- Post added at 07:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:54 AM ----------

Yup, it's Stoke not Stokes :p

Nice position in the league and EURO cup Group stages!

End of Oct

(EPL) Birmingham vs Chelsea: 1-0 Phil Jagielka
Our first win against the big four, the champion of EPL last season! Glad Jagielka made a crucial header from corner at the final minutes! 3points all belong to us! We really defended very well, we are doing very well at the moment :)

(EPL) Bolton vs Birmingham: 1-2 Soldado(2)
Manage to keep ball in possession and we took our chances well. Most of the teams had already played 8-10 matches, we are the only that that played 6 matches so far and we are 4th position now! Wonderful! =D

(EURO Cup) Rangers vs Birmingham: 2-0
Disappointed, we didnt play well. Form was totally not there. When we played like that, it's very hard to even get a draw. We look pathetic today =/

(League Cup 4th Round) Wigan vs Birmingham: 1-2 Soldado, Phil Jagielka
Wigan fought very hard, but we fought even harder! It will Jagielka who help us win the game again! Well done lads!

League Table
leaguetable-8.jpg

Player of the Month

Phil Jagielka
phil.jpg

Jagialka, "We showed our resilience particularly in this season. We didnt have that many chances against better teams but we took our chances well and we defended as we have done in recent weeks. We've got a good team and defensively we've been superb this season and we are resilient at the back. I am really pleased with our league position right now. I hope i can contribute more to the club and score goals as well"

Loh's Blues Supremacy yet
Blues boss Loh called his squad's team a "powerful weapon" after staying unbeaten for 6games. "I've talked a lot about trust recently and I once again I knew that these players would go out there and give their all, and they did that once again. Phil Jagielka has been in great form and he deserved to get the goal which capped another great team performance by him."

Yeah! but not so good for EURO cup now =/

Well done we now have to unbeaten runs going
irl: 11 games
your story: 6 games!

Keep right on!

hey bcfc! Yup in real life Birmingham has done way beyond people's expectation and i believe they can only keeps getting better! With new owner injecting abit of money to them and players working together very well. Keep it on BCFC in irl and of cos for me too! =x Alright, gotta go to work.. more updates later on

Towards the end of First half of the Season

(EPL) Birmingham vs Everton: 2-0 McFadden, Drincic
(EURO) Rangers vs Birmingham: 0-4 Soldado(4)
(EPL) Birmingham vs Fulham: 0-2
(EPL) Tottenham vs Birmingham: 3-3 Soldado, Jadson(2)
(EPL) Arsenal vs Birmingham: 2-1 McFadden
(EPL) Birmingham vs Man Utd: 2-2 Soldado, Jadson
(EPL) Birmingham vs Wigan: 3-0 Soldado, Nainggolan, Drincic
(EPL) Birmingham vs West Ham: 4-0 Soldado, Jadson, Drincic, Phil Jagielka
(EURO) Birmingham vs Galatasaray: 2-0 Soldado(2)
(EPL) Bristol City vs Birmingham: 0-3 McFadden, Soldado(2)

(League Cup) Crystal Palace vs Birmingham: 1-1 Adrian (win on penalty)

(EPL) West Brom vs Birmingham: 2-0
(EURO) Lokeren vs Birmingham: 1-2 McFadden, Soldado

Loh pleased with overall team performance

"Have been a good run of performances except matches against West Brom and Fulham where i thought we should be able to get at least a point. Nevertheless, I believe the lads and the club have once again perform way people's and media's expectation. Approaching first half of the season and yet able to clich 3rd spot in the league is not easy. I would like to praise the lads for qualifying in the EUROPA Cup! We will continue to perform as well as we can and hopefully through our hard work and determination, we will be able to win something this season!"

Loh rejected West Ham offer as Manager

I have my commitment here, I love BCFC and I will continue to do whatever I could to bring the Blues all the way to the top. It's time for us to write a new history for the new beginning of Blues Supremacy.

Player of the First Half of the Season in BCFC

1. Roberto Soldado *26Apps 25Goals 5Assists*
o_real_madrid_roberto_soldado-36251.jpg

2. Nikola Drincic *25Apps 4Goals 16Assists*
untitled.jpg

3. Jadson * 26Apps 9Goals 4Assists*
jadson-2.jpg

League Table
leaguetable-9.jpg

Player Stat
playerstat-1.jpg

EUROPA Group B

qualified.jpg

your doing fantastically matey! keep it up Is this your second season? and by the way my liverpool story is back

Thanks mate! Yup this is my 2nd season approaching first half of the season though. Been busy with lots of things lately and kinda worn out by the time i reach home. I'll be following your Liverpool story mate =) I play my Liverpool once in a while though. Never went to update =P I manage to sign Cesc Fabregas! =D I will most probably reply by tml. Time for me to sleep =D

---------- Post added at 11:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:01 AM ----------

End of December

(EPL) Birmingham vs Newcastle: 3-1 Jadson, Soldado, Tore Reginiussen
(EPL) Birmingham vs Liverpool: 1-1 Soldado
(EPL) Birmingham vs Blackburn: 1-1

League Table
leaguetable-11.jpg

Player of the Month
Yohann Pele
pele_yohann.jpg

Superb form! Has been fantastic and consistent for us!

Lung Jr admired Yohann Pele's talent
" He is a top class keeper in the EPL. I hope I am glad that I am able to train with him. Loh has been great for the club and me. So far i have made 6apps for the club, im sure there will be more to come if i perform well. I will cherish every chance that i have and prove to everyone that there is a quality keeper in BCFC too. "

Loh pleased with the acceptable results these month
" Tough week for us, we play hard and well against Blackburn but failed to win and at least attain a point. We dominated Newcastle and they struggle to play their own style. I looking forward to see off our EUROPA match against Zenit, I believe that we are stronger than ever! We will bounce back after the loss to Blackburn. "

good stuff mate i have recently posted my regen signings on my thread and will very soon be showing the community shield result against chelsea. feel free to comment

P.S Are you using your diamond tactic with blues?

Yep, i saw it. Excellent signings there!

How i wish i can use my diamond formation, but apparently i do not have the right players to play that formation. I might hang on to this formation. Maybe will use diamond formation for my 3rd story? Though that wont come out so soon till i finish playing BCFC for at least 3 seasons =D

Lovin this story, best Birmingham if not the best overall, Europa League winners, Birmingham City??

Well done brilliant stuff!

Thank you so much Sam =D Thanks for the support! Europa League winners? Tough, very tough.. Porto, Lyon, Bayern >< just to name a few of the top teams. Still i will try to do my best to get as high as possible!

Sofiane Feghouli, Ivan Rakitic and Artem Milevskyi. Who will be coming to join BCFC? Will there be any transfer happened on January? There will be updates only tml =( Sorry everyone.

End of Jan

(FA Cup) Coventry vs Birmingham: 0-2 McFadden(2)

(League Cup Semi Final) Birmingham vs Liverpool: 1-0 Soldado
(EPL) Man City vs Birmingham: 1-2 McFadden, Drincic
(EPL) Birmingham vs Sunderland: 3-1 Otamendi, Jadson, Vukojevic
(EPL) Birmingham vs Stoke: 3-1 Soldado, Vukojevic, OG

(League Cup Semi Final) Liverpool vs Birmingham: 3-0 (Liverpool win 3-1 on agg)
(FA Cup 4th Round) Wycombe vs Birmingham: 0-3 Jadson, Adrian, Lumb
(EPL) Birminghamvs Wolves:2-1 Drincic, Jagielka
(EPL) Wigan vs Birmingham: 0-1 Otamendi

Thoughts "Wonderful performances by us, 9matches, 8wins and 1loss to Liverpool. We really did a great job, playing very well together and working hard on defence and goals. If we can continue to perform like this, getting into top 4 should not be a problem, but we shall not be complacent and must continue to stay focus!"

Wow mate they are some sexy results! Keep up the good work and could you follow my new Port Vale story?

On topic:
Very nice mate you have mad Birmingham a force to be recokned with good luck!

Off topic:
Last season when Soladao was a beast what formation did you play?

Oakes 100% i will follow mate. Though i have very little knowledge in the lower league. =x

hehe, thanks very much Matt and Oakes! i played 4-1-2-2-1 Target man =) He has 36goals for me so far. Doing very well. I might be using my own diamond formation to give it a run next season =D