Thanks Mate. You inspired me to start a Birmingham Game and i wanted Saladado so thanks :)

Birmingham signed Artem Milevskyi on free transfer
artem_milevskiy.jpg

Loh "This is too good to be true, I am delighted that Artem is willing to join us on the next transfer! We will have a stronger squad than ever the next season. It's hard to have tall and strong striker who is good at feet and dribbling. No doubt that I am absolutely delighted about this transfer"

End of Feb

(EPL) Sunderland vs Birmingham: 2-3 Larsson(2), Soldado
(EPL) Birmingham vs West Brom: 2-1 Ferguson, Soldado
(EUROPA Cup) Zenit vs Birmingham: 0-3 Soldado(2), Jadson

(EPL) Everton vs Birmingham: 3-1 Soldado
(EUROPA Cup) Birmingham vs Zenit: 2-0 Adrian, Otamendi
(EPL) Birmingham vs Bolton: 3-2 Soldado(2), Jagielka

Thoughts: "6matches, 5wins 1loss to Everton. Another good month for us, approaching March already and we are in good position at the moment, if we can keep this up. Im sure the fans can see us participating in the Champions League, creating a whole new history for the club. We beat Zenit to pulps away and home, the fans must have been delighted about our performance in EURO Cup."

League Table
leaguetable-12.jpg

Player Stat
playerstat-2.jpg

Tactic and Squad lineups
squadlineups.jpg

Player of the Month

Roberto Soldado

soldado-2.jpg

- 39apps 36goals 6assists 8MoM -
Last 5games 7goals with average rating of 7.84

Soldado, " The club is doing well, I am doing well, everyone is doing well too in the club. My dream of playing in the Champions League can finally be realized here. I did not regret playing for Blues. Manager Loh has been wonderful for us. He is well respected here. I enjoy scoring goals for the Blues. We will definitely make it to the Champions League next season."

---------- Post added at 08:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:37 PM ----------

Thanks Mate. You inspired me to start a Birmingham Game and i wanted Saladado so thanks :)

No problem mate, to be honest. Birmingham is quite challenging :D And im glad that I am doing very well as a BCFC Manager. Getting 7th in the first season, probably in the top 4 this season (6)

Great stuff as usual mate. Soldado looks awesome. I think I might start a game with Birmingham now. (H)

yeah I totally agree absolutely fantastic mate! And Chris if you start it on my update they have £40 million +

Soldado is beast! Great physical stats, long shot-aggression-determination -work rate 17, heading 16, finishing-bravey 18. Hes a top class striker!

---------- Post added at 08:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:50 PM ----------

Well 40m+ would makes it less challenge though =x All the best to whoever is starting Blues game or story! =)

Scouts, scout U18 in Competitions in England, scout U19 competitions in Italy.. Basically just scouting youths in competitions should be good or godly regens =)

Scouts - Determination, Judging Player Current and Potential Ability are the vital attributes for good scout.

Well done Loh on landing Milevsky on a free and battering Zenit. You should be able to get top 4 football this term!

Wow. Haven't looked at this for a while, amazing. Looks like you might break the top four this season. Doesn't seem to be as hard as FM09 in breaking the top four, so many bargains to be found, that's how I did it with Portsmouth :p Hopefully you can either finish in the top four or win the Europa League, either way, you'll be in the Champions League :D Great signing in Milevskyi aswell, might give Birmingham a bash on the normal patch aswell.

Thanks Pwang and Max! Should give Birmingham a go. It's fun and challenging (6) And yeah with Milveskyi coming the next season, it's quite likely that I will be using my tactic depending on the players i got. Rocking well with the current tactic though. But i always favors two strikers than one =x FM09 is not very hard though, I remembered i always signed Mascio from Italy and he is godly! I would say FM10 is slightly easier than FM09 :$

lol, finally the updates i've been waiting for. :)

keep it up and break into the top 4!! :D

Another thing that was really a waste is i got 2nd in the league because of a GD +2 :'( Almost got it! ****!

Anyway, if you like to see any screenshot, feel free to ask =)

Guess i will update tml night or something.. fm-base is kind of laggy for me and my final post is gone :':)':)'(

---------- Post added at 07:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:01 PM ----------

I did a post for my end of season but it was gone. So im just gonna do a quick review =/

End of Season

League Table
leaguetable-15.jpg

Player Stats
playerstat-3.jpg

Records
Record.jpg

History.jpg

Birmingham-City-fans-cele-012.jpg

"I am very proud that we the Blues are able to win the EURO Cup and getting 2nd place in the league. It's not an easy task for us and I think the lads deserve it as we have work really hard hand in hand. Of cos, the next season i will be aiming for more glories! I wanna stay with Blues and bring them all the way to the top of the summit if possible."

Last edited:
Great achievement mate. I don't know how you do it! ^^)

Did it within two seasons =x Guess im gonna try to win the EPL and at least a Carling or FA Cup. Wouldnt be easy though. Had a freaking hard time selecting the best tactic for my team this season as i need 8 HG players for registration for the team, need to sell some of the players away =/ More updates coming up - about who i managed to signed =D

You have to big me up now :p

Well done
Who is Drincic? Could you post a screenie please :)

Sure why not. It's my pleasure ^^)

You'll be surprised how good he is for lower to middle league positions club. signed him for 800k which i believe it was compensation as i approached him.

Nikola Drincic - 800k EURO
drincic.jpg

drincic1.jpg

His one of my favorite players that i would signed every start of the game. Ability to pass, to score from a range, good at free kick as well as corner. Would be a good and cheap backup for top team :$

I will post more underrated players for you guys if you all are interested :p

great story mate unlucky about goal difference tho but u r a certainity for the primier league next season:D:D