Birmingham v Chelsea

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 140
  • Views Views 6K
Very late, but what a superb tackle from Ridgwell on Ramires in the box before. Big penalty shout, but a marvellous decision from Halsey.

And LOL at Larsson.

Hold on Bham! Another goal would be great too! Ben Foster :wub:

This is truly epic stuff. Really good, classic, old-style defending by Birmingham, and though it hurts to say it it's a pleasure to watch them defy Chelsea.

Seems to me like chelsea are in crisis, Wilkins has gone, where 6 points clear a few short weeks ago, What you think Cjacko?

YESSSSSSSSSS!!! Bham are my 2nd team you have made my f*cking day you beauties.

This has to be the luckiest result I have seen in a very very very long time. Brum were absolutely dominated from start to finish, if they didn't have Foster it could have been atleast 7-1.

Chelsea:

Shots - 25+
Corners - 15+

Brum:

Shots - 1
Corners - 2

This was like one of those games on FIFA 11 where you absoloutely murder someone then they have one shot and score it.

Frustrating stuff.

This has to be the luckiest result I have seen in a very very very long time. Brum were absolutely dominated from start to finish, if they didn't have Foster it could have been atleast 7-1.

Chelsea:

Shots - 25+
Corners - 15+

Brum:

Shots - 1
Corners - 2

This was like one of those games on FIFA 11 where you absoloutely murder someone then they have one shot and score it.

Frustrating stuff.

Yeah, like FIFA. Or like Newcastle at the Emirates :P except we were nowhere near to murdering them :'(

Chelsea:

Shots - 25+
Corners - 15+

Brum:

Shots - 1
Corners - 2

Frustrating stuff.
dont forget johnson and dann. to be fair you didnt make a lot of clear chances. though you absolutely dominated. Unfair to say luckiest win, they defended incredibly well, and they should be credited for that

I have never seen a game so one sided in my life im pretty sure of that but full marks to Birmingham especially Man Utd's best player today a certain Mr Ben Foster. Brum had 1 shot at goal and scored it simple as that but i dont resent that because you can have all the chances in the world but if you don't take them whats the point.

Seems to me like chelsea are in crisis, Wilkins has gone, where 6 points clear a few short weeks ago, What you think Cjacko?

Our recent losses have been calling out for Lampard, the opponents get tight to our midfield and they can't handle the pressure, but Lampard always picks the right pass and actually tries to work the keeper from range and reguarly finds the net. Also i saw today that our winning percentage without Terry in the side is frightingly low, without his leadership on the pitch we look abit lossed.

Injurys are part of the game and its how you deal with them but knowone on here can't tell me that if we had Lamps and Essien fit in the centre of our midfield things would more than likely be different.

I don't agree too much with the Wilkins bit i don't think he had too much of an influence on all the players, maybe players like Lampard and Terry etc but i don't think it would effect the likes of Ramires, Mikel and Kalou etc.

I will say again full marks to Brum an exellent win kind of smash and grab but at the end of the day you got the 3 points that is all that matters.

Looks like an Fm11 game.

But great result and THANK YOU BEN FOSTER.

OH but I think someone some time ago said Lets see how UTD deal with their injuries. Apparently better than Chelsea.

Birmingham defense was immense.

Last edited:
3 loses in 4 games. Guess what>

Agent Tevez
Agent Welbeck
Agent Foster

Next Agent Smith and Simpson. XD

dont forget johnson and dann. to be fair you didnt make a lot of clear chances. though you absolutely dominated. Unfair to say luckiest win, they defended incredibly well, and they should be credited for that

We had about 5 or 6 clear chances where we should have scored, only for Brum to be saved by either Foster or the post. It's not hard to limit a teams clear chances when you have EVERY man behind the ball for 70 minutes of the game. I'll give credit where it's due, but today if Brum defended so well they wouldnt have allowed us so many chances to put the game to bed.

To have 1 shot all game and the other have over 20 and not to say they were lucky to win is ridiculous. Brum didn't deserve anything from that game. They can thank Foster for putting in a great display.

Drogba needs time off, he isn't himself. He lost every ball cech put up for him.

Our recent losses have been calling out for Lampard, the opponents get tight to our midfield and they can't handle the pressure, but Lampard always picks the right pass and actually tries to work the keeper from range and reguarly finds the net. Also i saw today that our winning percentage without Terry in the side is frightingly low, without his leadership on the pitch we look abit lossed.

Injurys are part of the game and its how you deal with them but knowone on here can't tell me that if we had Lamps and Essien fit in the centre of our midfield things would more than likely be different.

I don't agree too much with the Wilkins bit i don't think he had too much of an influence on all the players, maybe players like Lampard and Terry etc but i don't think it would effect the likes of Ramires, Mikel and Kalou etc.

I will say again full marks to Brum an exellent win kind of smash and grab but at the end of the day you got the 3 points that is all that matters.

Just to me, seems like a crisis, your in worse form them when Utd had there "crisis" So you must be in agreement with me!!!!

Back