Birmingham v Liverpool

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 85
  • Views Views 3K
I just thought, Zigic is playing today, so maybe that's why Skrtel's playing. Skrtel should flatten him quite often. Jovanovic is just legs,legs,legs, and nothing else, as of yet.

Indeed however I'd still rather see Agger play tbh. I agree we haven't seen anything 'special' yet from Jovanovic but I'd much rather see him today than Babel/Pacheco. There seems to be a very split opinion from Liverpool fans on Babel, some like him some don't. I am one that doesn't and can't see why people actually want him to stay at the club when we could get 9/10 Million for him, he hasn't got the best attitude in the world either.

Hope we play the 4-2-3-1 today with a lot of freedom. Attacking full-backs, Lucas in a box to box role, Gerrard in a free role and the wingers doing a bit of everything. If we play a static 4-4-2 I can see us struggling today like we did against West Brom :S

Would have thought Kyriagkos would have played, after all he will be up against Zigic. Hopefully Skrtel can cope.

im going for

Birmingham 1-1 Liverpool

i think reina will make a mistake and let birmingham equalise. Mcfadden and Torres the two goalscorers

up the brum, hope Zigic gets off the mark today so im saying 2-1 brum.

cant believe im going to say this but i actually want Liverpool to win. reason for this is so they come to Old Trafford next Sunday with a bit of form and confidence (for us to shatter it)

although i have to admit, with Birminghams home record i can see either a score draw or a birmingham win.

Zigic is on the bench, suprised by that considering our defensive set piece record.

Birmingham 3 - 2 Liverpool
Jerome , McFadden and Dann Torres and Maxi

Liverpool should be 2 down, Birmingham have been dominating this game, got Reina to thank

Brum look really good but they should have scored by now. Pool look really bad at the moment there passing is never reaching there target and i stand by my view that Torres is a totaly different player.

Same old Liverpool, unable to score away and score in the first half of games. Looking wide open, and can't keep hold of the ball, need someone to get the passing going MERIELES

Same old Liverpool, unable to score away and score in the first half of games. Looking wide open, and can't keep hold of the ball, need someone to get the passing going MERIELES

I want to see Merieles on too, see how he fairs

---------- Post added at 05:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:58 PM ----------

LOL anyone see that hoody and his skanky other half? chavs

Back