Birmingham v Liverpool

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 85
  • Views Views 3K
Birmingham should have won this in the first half but Reina once again proved why he is 1 of the best goalkeepers in the world. We looked alot better in the second half once Merieles came on and i cant help but think prehaps Roy should have given Babel 30 minutes considering all the P.R stuff that has been coming out over the last week saying Babel will get chances etc etc. Im a bit dissapointed with a point but its hard to beat Birmingham at St Andrews and it could have been alot worse.

Pretty poor game, Think Babel should play in behind Torres with Meralies and Gerrard in midfield and Jovanvic and Kuyt on wings as they will track back alot

Clearly were looking for an argument. Are you the new Scott?

no, im not the new anyone. it was a boring game and i think many people would agree with it. how im trying to provoke a reaction i have no idea.

no, im not the new anyone. it was a boring game and i think many people would agree with it. how im trying to provoke a reaction i have no idea.
Just go away if you're not going to contribute towards the thread title, please.

Pretty poor game, Think Babel should play in behind Torres with Meralies and Gerrard in midfield and Jovanvic and Kuyt on wings as they will track back alot
Kuyt's injured. :'(

You've had your opinion on the game, unless you have anything else to say, be gone.

I agree it was boring. '**** game between 2 average teams'. How Liverpool and Birmingham are average when they both finished in the top 10 of the best league in the world last season I'll never know.

Poor game. I love to put down Liverpool as much as the next guy, but St Andrews is a hard place to go. So shame in drawing there at all.

Biggest waste of 2 hours of my time if I'm honest, always pleasing to see Liverpool not win though :p
I know it's early days but Hogdson's style of play seems not quite flamboyant enough for the class of players Liverpool have. We'll see of course, but some dodgy performances at the start of this season for the Pool.

followed the majority of the game on score-centre and watched the last 10 mins, Liverpool looked like they struggled, this club needs new owners and fast, its just upsetting to see a good team imploding.

Not as demoralizing as Everton scoring two 90th + minute goals to draw against Man United.

Good result for Birmingham though, Hodgson on a shakey start.

Not as demoralizing as Everton scoring two 90th + minute goals to draw against Man United.

Good result for Birmingham though, Hodgson on a shakey start.

Depends on how you look at it ...

Man U were the better team for 90% of the match, just lapse in concentration cost them.

Liverpool on the other hand, we awful, except for the last 10mins.

Depends on how you look at it ...

Man U were the better team for 90% of the match, just lapse in concentration cost them.

Liverpool on the other hand, we awful, except for the last 10mins.
No they weren't at all? We had more chances than them and just as much possession, I thought 3-1 was a really unfair result until we scored those 2 late goals, a draw was more than deserved.

Clearly were looking for an argument. Are you the new Scott?

Dont even Compare me to him please, come on this is ann awful attempt at trolling, at least i get people annoyed.

I am a Birmingham fan and I am disappointed with a draw and feel that before the game i wanted a win and after watching it I dont know how we didnt win.
And Ryan Birmingham are not an average side.
The third best defensive home record last season is quite clearly not average

What will it take for the underestimating of us to stop?

We finished in the top half of the league last year, have gone eleven and a half months unbeaten at home (the best standing record at the moment I think) and as Brian said had the third best defensive record in the league yet people still manage to think, 'Birmingham were in the Championship a few yeas back we should spank them 5-0'

In regardence to the comments on it being a waste of two hours. What is your reasoning of it being boring?Just because it was 0-0 doesn't mean it was boring, I would rather watch a 0-0 end-to-end game than Chelsea raping someone without any reply.

We finished in the top half of the league last year, have gone eleven and a half months unbeaten at home (the best standing record at the moment I think) and as Brian said had the third best defensive record in the league yet people still manage to think, 'Birmingham were in the Championship a few yeas back we should spank them 5-0'

In regardence to the comments on it being a waste of two hours. What is your reasoning of it being boring?Just because it was 0-0 doesn't mean it was boring, I would rather watch a 0-0 end-to-end game than Chelsea raping someone without any reply.

I dont you can give any team a game on your day:)

By saying 'two average teams'

Being underestimated is never a bad thing.

Back