• Birmingham City F.C.

Votes: 13 56.5%
  • Manchester United

Votes: 10 43.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Poor decision has cost us, but oh well not like we are top and all
funny stat blackpool win their game in hand they're 3 behind chelsea LOL

From looking at the replay of the goal again I think Bowyer was just onside but it was a foul on ferdinand and probably a handball :S still top though so I don't need to change my user title :D

There has to be credit in the favour of Birmingham for trying to shut up shop against us. We struggled to get the ball in the box with Johnson, Dann and Ridgewell nullifying the threat of Giggs and Rooney down the wings, thus making it difficult for Berbatov to receive the ball - whether it be aerially or to ground.

It was obvious when we had the ball and we were on the break. Even when we outnumbered them with 3 v 2 attacks, we passed the ball back into midfield and then struggled to make a half chance out of it. Then the pressing by them in our own half made it even more difficult to get the ball out. Carrick and Gibson didn't press Birmingham's midfield enough and that eventually led to us getting off lucky.

I am sure that if we had just taken the chances we had on the counter, we could have been up by 2-0 and wrapped up the game, yet it's another couple of points dropped and seven draws in eight to put us top by goal difference.

As much as i feel sorry for the utd fans for the way that they conceded, it was a great point for birmingham and we are only 3 points behind you and we will need to play you at the emirates later

another 2 points dropped tonight, poor decision to let the goal stand but thats football, you get some you lose some decisions like that. thought we was off key tonight, Berba looked good at times but we need start turning 1 points into 3 away from home. happy to be top again though with games in hand.

We where very poor tonight, and if we dont improve our away form i just cant see us winning the league this season, you wont win a ****** thing if you draw almost every second game you play and if this dont improve it wont be long before arsenal and City are well above us as much as i hate to say it we really need to improve fast.

handball or offside its time to stop blaming the refs and officials utd we are rubbish rooney you aint worth your wages wake up lads 8 draws is not acceptable i dont care what stick i get from utd fans but im honest we aint good enough to win the league with the rubbish fergie has no compaint with his team there all rubbish wake up fergie and buy a striker or end up with nothing

it makes me laugh, all the utd fans who say we should win this we should win that we should go through the season unbeaten every year. its you fans that get on people nerves, yes rage plays a part in heat of the moment comments. look at birminghams home record since the rejoined the premiership. over a year unbeaten at home AGAINST teams like man utd, arsenal, chelsea (who haven't scored against birmingham at st andrews in 2 seasons. not many, if any, team can say that).

yes we ride our luck defending sometimes, but its all part of a collective team spirit. which is why i can see larsson being sold in the summer. just becauseman utd have been the most successful team in premiership history doesn't give some fans the right to belittle the achievements of the so called 'lesser' or 'unfashionable' teams.

simple fact is man utd didn't do enough to win the game, bar the giggs cross that foster saved, he didn't look in a great deal of trouble, vidic headder was straight at him, nothing he could do about berba goal. everything else was straight forward.

birmingham know their frailties, we couldn't score in a w***e house. hopefully this can be sorted in the window and not by last minute stupid panic buying, we know where that gets us and who it gets us. anyway, rant over.

good match and bring on arsenal. another draw??

handball or offside its time to stop blaming the refs and officials utd we are rubbish rooney you aint worth your wages wake up lads 8 draws is not acceptable i dont care what stick i get from utd fans but im honest we aint good enough to win the league with the rubbish fergie has no compaint with his team there all rubbish wake up fergie and buy a striker or end up with nothing
this is the definition of knee jerk reaction

Fergie's gotten too complacent

We where very poor tonight, and if we dont improve our away form i just cant see us winning the league this season, you wont win a ****** thing if you draw almost every second game you play and if this dont improve it wont be long before arsenal and City are well above us as much as i hate to say it we really need to improve fast.
Bit of an overreaction considering we're top of the table with games in hand over most of our rivals.:P

Gutted to concede late on. Really shows how **** arsenal, chelsea, liverpool etc have been when we've only won once away yet are still top with a decent cushion between most of the other contenders.

You support macclesfield. Why do you give a ****?

Thats abit of knee jerk reaction dont you think Ryan. One game doesnt make you a bad team or a good team. Thats the problem with modern football. Most people want victories every game, but its not possible, especially with the busy schedule in the premier league.

Should interesting to see how Arsenal cope at St Andrews on saturday if birmingham play like this again.

i support utd also like a lot of people on here that support utd they also follow other teams inickstuff he supports utd and follows his local side qpr so i can do both utd and macclesfield

How does Jamie Redknapp expect Rio to leap, when the ball is already coming down straight at him, and he's watching the ball with Zigic running at him from behind?

Good result for Birmingham. But imagine how clear United could've been with all those away draws.

Back