Resource icon

BJT – A Conte 352 / King of the Serie A 3

Thanks for this man!You are a legend!I am going to work now,tomorow looking forward to test it!I can wait!Nice results and shape looks like realy good compact steal defence and devastating counters!Just like Mr. Conte prefer!Cheers mate,and thanks again for this!

Reactions: BJT
Thanks for this man!You are a legend!I am going to work now,tomorow looking forward to test it!I can wait!Nice results and shape looks like realy good compact steal defence and devastating counters!Just like Mr. Conte prefer!Cheers mate,and thanks again for this!
No problem mate :) Tested it last night - game just got patched this evening! Let me know how it goes on this ME...was also nice to understand Mr Conte's work a little bit more in the process too (Y)

Oh btw on the OIs make sure to force the opposing full/wing-backs / wingers/IFs towards the touchline. This was also mentioned on the video I caught a glimpse of.

in addition to these OI, I leave my second coach with the markings? (sorry for my english ) :unsure:

in addition to these OI, I leave my second coach with the markings? (sorry for my english ) :unsure:
Yes, that's what I do. Always worth having a decent assistant. it's only the OIs to promote greater compactness I handle manually.

I used the last four games tactics, a spectacular game, a few dangerous opponents ... you did a great job! I love you man!! :love::love::love::cool:

Attachments

• 20191211235404_1.jpg
    20191211235404_1.jpg
    221.9 KB · Views: 938
  • 20191211235421_1.jpg
    20191211235421_1.jpg
    286.4 KB · Views: 968
  • 20191211235436_1.jpg
    20191211235436_1.jpg
    213.9 KB · Views: 464
  • Love
No problem mate :) Tested it last night - game just got patched this evening! Let me know how it goes on this ME...was also nice to understand Mr Conte's work a little bit more in the process too (Y)

Oh btw on the OIs make sure to force the opposing full/wing-backs / wingers/IFs towards the touchline. This was also mentioned on the video I caught a glimpse of.
Yeah I will test it today also with Inter Milan!New patch is relased I hope so It wouldnt ruined even this tactic!It was realy hard to make good defensive tactic and you have done incredible job regarding the results you made with Inter...Thanks again I can not wait to start this carier again hopping that I will enjoy for a first time in this FM 2020 edition!Best regards friend!

Excuse me, but in away game o in the away big game do you change the mentality As cautios and balanced?? Thank you

Yeah I will test it today also with Inter Milan!New patch is relased I hope so It wouldnt ruined even this tactic!It was realy hard to make good defensive tactic and you have done incredible job regarding the results you made with Inter...Thanks again I can not wait to start this carier again hopping that I will enjoy for a first time in this FM 2020 edition!Best regards friend!
Hopefully not! Well hopefully you enjoy the style. Do let me know how you get on :)

Hopefully not! Well hopefully you enjoy the style. Do let me know how you get on :)
Hello,pre season done wonderfull!3 games played,3 wins for now!Its looks like that I will enjoy finaly :) Tomorow I will upload some pictures!Cheers mate!

BJT updated BJT – A Conte 352 / King of the Serie A with a new update entry:

Conte 352 / Version 2 (ME v2026)

Tactic needed a slight tweak. I noticed since the patch, the formation was scoring too many goals for a 352 - and also more conceded. The 352 should be more solid. Leaking more goals ultimately led to lower consistency - so I've tried to address this.

To address the balance, I've made the tactic more negative / smart in how it plays by changing time-wasting from Never to Sometimes.

Logically to an extent it makes sense. You'll still be attacking, but given the 352 isn't say naturally as...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Football Manager 2020 13.12.2019. 09_20_31.png

This is my match against Juve...I have won 4 0 yeah but concided 5 CCC...I should be happy but I wasnt because watching a match It was like basketball match with open field,they creating chances with long balls five of them...1 on 1 clear cut chances,so frustrating...looks like again match engine have ruined even this...Btw I was playing with Version2 tactic,so any advices...and yeah I have alredy lost one match against Sampdoria away but I was unlucky there...first tacic looked like good realy but again this is a new patch...**** man I realy liked your statistics from your season at Inter conceding only 12 goals...now Its looks like Mission Impossible...Have you tested It litlle bit more??I will continue for more games for sure and update later!Cheers

Hello, i tried this tactic and i have some questions:
I think total complated pass number is too lower then real life Conte, Inter making 400-430 pass on avarege in real life, but we get 280-320 complated pass at this tactic.
Another one is position of Martinez and Lukaku. In real life, Lukaku usualy play at right forward and Martinez plays at left forward.
Also im not sure about 2 mezzela, one mezzela is okey but another one should be BBM or BWM at support role.

hi! I'm about to try this tact right now with Inter as well... Just a little question... How do you use Politano on this?
I have used him as a DLF ak Conte does,but he is not so good with this sistem,even in real life,so my advice is to sell him in January

hi! I'm about to try this tact right now with Inter as well... Just a little question... How do you use Politano on this?
Hi - in agreement with Babe to rid of him :) He was only used when I was short in numbers. So could be an option to train him as a Complete wing-back so he can be a forward and wing-back emergency player.

Hello, i tried this tactic and i have some questions:
I think total complated pass number is too lower then real life Conte, Inter making 400-430 pass on avarege in real life, but we get 280-320 complated pass at this tactic.
Another one is position of Martinez and Lukaku. In real life, Lukaku usualy play at right forward and Martinez plays at left forward.
Also im not sure about 2 mezzela, one mezzela is okey but another one should be BBM or BWM at support role.

Hi, thanks for your thoughts.

It may be, although I did stumble into a site where they claimed Inter had an average of 338 or so per game so far this year. How accurate that is I don't know. Plus FM is a game, and with each patch it is constantly evolving and already changed the way the initial tactic is now functioning.

As in my OP, this tactic is purely based of a snapshot in time and a video which indicated Inters playing style purposely being to create regular overloads on both sides of the pitch. The mezzala role is the role which is designed to do this - hence two were chosen. I went with support in an attempt to have a greater build up with possession, rather than attack which would probably promote greater directness.

But I'm sure undoubtedly Conte's tactics will vary dependent to the opponent and in-game match situation which could also then change any passing statistics also generated (I.E greater control when in the lead etc).

But a big yes on the striker positioning on the SS :) I noted this in the Inter Barca game. It was just my preference in my save to have them on the opposite sides.

BJT updated BJT – A Conte 352 / King of the Serie A with a new update entry:

Conte 352 / Version 2 (ME v2026) var

After a little more testing on this patch where balls over the top and being punished with great regularity have become the norm, I decided to try an alternative defensive setup to try and enhance the results which appeared worse.

The update now utilises the Chelski form of defending, whereby the stopper / cover combination is used for the 3 centre-backs, in addition to the increased time-wasting implemented on the previous update..

Although still not as solid compared to the previous...

Read the rest of this update entry...