Blackburn 3-1 Liverpool

Hopefully they're just trying behind the scenes negotiating to get a top young manager in but don't want to go into the United game managerless as KK is currently in Dubai on holiday.

Hopefully they're just trying behind the scenes negotiating to get a top young manager in but don't want to go into the United game managerless as KK is currently in Dubai on holiday.
would probably be an improvement to be honest, hope we twist the knife this weekend. But Rangnick is surely the man you want

would probably be an improvement to be honest, hope we twist the knife this weekend. But Rangnick is surely the man you want

Rangnick or Villas Boas. AVB is my first choice but would ****** your hand off for Rangnick.

This is why they havent sacked him yet.

Does anyone think they are delaying getting rid until after Sundays game? As they expect who ever is in charge to lose and want to give the new manager an easier start to maybe make him look better?

This is why they havent sacked him yet.

Great, so knowing it's his last game Woy might as well throw the game to his bumboy Ferguson, brilliant.

I just think it is because Kenny is on holiday

Great, so knowing it's his last game Woy might as well throw the game to his bumboy Ferguson, brilliant.

I just think it is because Kenny is on holiday

The odds on your losing is high, no matter who is in charge, so why not let Woy lose this one, and then get rid?

*Your probably beat us*

The odds on your losing is high, no matter who is in charge, so why not let Woy lose this one, and then get rid?

*Your probably beat us*

No matter who is in charge, this game is a one off.

Yes, we'll probably lose but with Liverpool V United we may as well make a spirited fight of it. What sort of ambition does it show if we're just resigned to defeat already. And with Woy still in charge, it's inevitable.

No matter who is in charge, this game is a one off.

Yes, we'll probably lose but with Liverpool V United we may as well make a spirited fight of it. What sort of ambition does it show if we're just resigned to defeat already. And with Woy still in charge, it's inevitable.

The Ambition of a mid table team... oh wait ;)

I'm being persuaded by the merits of Laudrup. Fundamentalist. But he'd have an absolutely galvanising effect upon the club and ticks every box I can think of.

*Your probably beat us*

You'll*

And I don't think you'd beat us whoever we have in charge. I'm sure if Jose was here and put out a 4-2-3-1 then we'd scrape a draw..

You'll*

And I don't think you'd beat us whoever we have in charge. I'm sure if Jose was here and put out a 4-2-3-1 then we'd scrape a draw..

Well i think the likely hood of Jose being in charge is dead and buried. And he may be a god like Manager, but he can't perform miracles.