Blackburn 3-1 Liverpool

Liverpool fans have resorted to this now.

kennyv.jpg

So funny, desperate times.

Oh dear /facepalm.

Wish the fellow reds would wake up and see that Kenny isn't the right man for the long term aim of the club...

Hodgson has to go really, Liverpool need to sack him now and bring in a replacement sharpish so they can make an impact during the transfer window. I feel sorry for Roy, he's a good guy and I do genuinely think that he is a good manager, he just took over the wrong club at the wrong time, along with Gerrard being injured and Torres being out of form he has been kind of stuck between a rock and a hard place.

I'm not sure how much Liverpool have to spend but they need to get a new manager and give him some decent backing (I would say at least £40 million by the start of next season) in order to strenghten the squad, this season is basically a write-off already unless they can pull something off in the FA Cup or Europa so NESV should just make a clean break and get someone new in.

Goodbye Hodgson, its plain to see he does not know **** on how to manage big personalities

NESV of FSG (take your pick) may be new to english football or football in general for that matter, but they aren't new to sporting franchise ownwership ( The Red Sox). These guys are good at what they do - building a successfull business through sound financial investment & WINNING on the field.

Fair enough, they come across as a conservative bunch of coves, but they'll recognize that the team's failure on all levels under Hodgson is starting to impact on gate revenues, as fans vote with their feet in protest at the awfull 'entertainment' being served up. NESV are here to make as much money as they can through LFC & if they see their cash return's being threatened......the answer is obvious: Get a man in who will get the team winning again. A bit of charisma and common sense on his part wouldn't go amiss either.

Last edited:
Where's Zeb when you need him.

Grahamd86 Graham Druggan
by SiClancy@
@SiClancy RH in a board meeting now Ian Ayres & Nash also in meetin NESV up till 3am in discussion! RH is jobless by end of meeting

unlike me and You, He probably has stuff to do on a Thursday morning, instead of sitting on base all day.. ;)

Hey! I'm at work... Doing nothing.

Where's Zeb when you need him.
Well after finally capping the BP oil leak he went to Somalia to secure the release of Paul & Rachel Chandler from Somali pirates, then it was back to the UK where he drove a gritter 24/7 around the country to make sure people got to work ok. It was then over to Northern Ireland where he went door to door with fresh water supplies. He is currently in Australia helping with the flood relief. Once he has done that i believe he is coming onto FM Base where he will attempt to sort out the Liverpool crisis.

Well after finally capping the BP oil leak he went to Somalia to secure the release of Paul & Rachel Chandler from Somali pirates, then it was back to the UK where he drove a gritter 24/7 around the country to make sure people got to work ok. It was then over to Northern Ireland where he went door to door with fresh water supplies. He is currently in Australia helping with the flood relief. Once he has done that i believe he is coming onto FM Base where he will attempt to sort out the Liverpool crisis.

Brilliant.

5/6 months in to his job and he still doesn't know the best way for us to play.

HAS TO GO.

Right, **** it. I have work shortly. Good night to you all. And should it be officially announced that he is sacked before I wake up, then have a drink on me. This is like Christmas, birthday, Easter all at once. **** it, chuck Hannukah in there as well. Happy Hannukah.

Buzzin' el.

I'm not in such a good mood now.

Last edited:
I can not believe he hasn't been sacked. Should have been sacked a very looong time ago.

We dont beat United he should/probably/maybe/DEFINETLY get the SACK :D

I can not believe he hasn't been sacked. Should have been sacked a very looong time ago.

We wont beat United he should DEFINETLY get the SACK :D

Fixed ;)

Sacking Roy Hodgson would not solve Liverpool's deep-rooted problems, Anfield legend Kevin Keegan has warned.
Keegan and fellow former Kop idols John Barnes and Steve McManaman were all adamant Hodgson could arrest the club's alarming slide if given the full backing of the board and the supporters. That was looking increasingly unlikely on Thursday afternoon, amid reports the Reds' new owners were discussing whether to end his reign.
"The whole club over the last few years has been in decline," Keegan said, speaking as ESPN promoted this weekend's live FA Cup third round games and the ESPNsoccernet 'Cup of Dreams' fan poll.
"If you add to that the fact they've still got to find some £300million to build a new stadium, they're falling behind.
"At the moment, Liverpool have not got enough really good players in their squad.
"They've made some signings that haven't quite come off and the young players have not stepped up to the plate.
"But to lay all the blame at Roy Hodgson's door is totally unfair.
"He's been in charge 20 games and he inherited a lot of these problems.
"So he must be given time.
"Whether he will be or not... this is football."

I'd put it at like 75% he's outta here.

Thought he'd have been gone by now myself.

---------- Post added at 02:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:30 AM ----------

Rafa won the Champions League with a worse side than what Roy has...

Been in decline for years even though we finished within touching distance of the league 2/3 years ago.

In the midst of all this I have to say, Torres is like the most proffesional footballer in the game lol, any other player with his ability at liverpool would be screaming to the rooftops asking for a transfer :\

I have to admit there is a small section of fans who are starting to question NESV on their ability to run a football club. I will admit i am a little confused at their silence over this issue, it would be great for them to just come out and say Roys been sacked or he is being given time, i am sure if they were to say he will be given time then alot of fans would stop booing and calling for the sack. I have another question not directly linked to this but how much money is there to spend in the transfer window? I read somewhere that we need to sell before we can buy which leads me to think that the only way we can build a squad is if the key players are sold oO)

Anyway we must keep fighting regardless of the situation we will never walk alone!!

I think Liverpool are in just as much trouble as Blackburn.. barring the fact that you guys have an expectation to live up to.. If they dont get rid of him soon then i can see no Europe next season for Liverpool...

And as for Blackburn it becomes more and more of a joke everyday.. I was just reading on Sky Sports that Kean still thinks they can sign Ronaldinho.. What a puppet.. As if.. Just give it a break an sign a real player you pleb!