Blackburn 3-1 Liverpool

just seen this on twitter

WilsonShow Wilson
by williamshankly
@
Liverpool Bust Up: "Security called to tunnel as thought 3rd party involved,all lfc camp." A few players & staff

Seriously? Can't wait for motd! And I don't often say that when we get beat!

just seen this on twitter

WilsonShow Wilson
by williamshankly
@
Liverpool Bust Up: "Security called to tunnel as thought 3rd party involved,all lfc camp." A few players & staff

Nah, Hodgson just realised what a midfield was and fell over from shock.

Last edited:
2216: Liverpool boss Roy Hodgson: "We are very dejected, we though they were poor goals to concede. In the second half the players gave it their best shot, we had plenty of the ball. Who knows, if Steven's penalty had gone in we could have salvaged something from the game. We are very frustrated and disappointed for the fans. We had a very large travelling contingent and I know they were dejected at the end. [But] All I can say to the fans is that if they came into the dressing room they would see people similarly dejected."

If you think what you'd expect a manager to say, then do the opposite to that. You have a Roy Hodgson press conference.

To be fair to the man, he isn't THAT obtuse. He hasn't dropped Gerrard yet, after all. Although it can only be a matter of time...

To be fair to the man, he isn't THAT obtuse. He hasn't dropped Gerrard yet, after all. Although it can only be a matter of time...

he dropped him to the bench last game, but he came on because Raul got injured.

"Very, very dejected. Poor goals to concede and that put us on the back foot. We were too offensive."

OH **** off.

he dropped him to the bench last game, but he came on because Raul got injured.

Gerrard was only just coming back from injury.

Hodgeson made a massive mistake joining Liverpool when he did, there wasn't much of a budget and one of the weakest Liverpool squads in living memory, the blame can't all be thrown at him the players are the ones who perform (or don't) week in week out.

Hodgeson made a massive mistake joining Liverpool when he did, there wasn't much of a budget and one of the weakest Liverpool squads in living memory, the blame can't all be thrown at him the players are the ones who perform (or don't) week in week out.

Are you surprised with Roy's tactics? I know I wouldn't like to play in a team managed by him..

We are going to sack him, it's a matter of when. Hope he's gone for the United game, that way Sammy Lee will give the players a bit of a kick up the backside, make them play for the shirt, so to speak.

Are you surprised with Roy's tactics? I know I wouldn't like to play in a team managed by him..

We are going to sack him, it's a matter of when. Hope he's gone for the United game, that way Sammy Lee will give the players a bit of a kick up the backside, make them play for the shirt, so to speak.

No, no. Please let him still be there for the United match. (6)

No, no. Please let him still be there for the United match. (6)

unfortunately with liverpools confidence the way it is right now, it won't make a difference if roy is there or not. he never has been and never will be a top 4, heck a top 10 manager.

he should sod off back to norway or sweden and manage there where he is more comfortable

Anyone going to credit the Rovers for playing attacking wing football? Or beating Liverpool after the ridicule we got in the red tops this week?

No?

Thought not, Liverpool beat themselves 3-1 didn't they?? Woy with a brace!

Anyone going to credit the Rovers for playing attacking wing football? Or beating Liverpool after the ridicule we got in the red tops this week?

No?

well of course liverpool didn't beat themselves 3-1 and blackburn played well but most of the credit still goes to terrible preformance of reds...and new public enemy no.1 Roy...i say dropkick that ******* from pool along with glen johnson and konchesky!!!

No?

Well played although the main talking point is Liverpool's demise tbh. :(