Blackburn Rovers - Arsenal 17-08-11 (SKY SPORTS 2)

Result?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Finished, 4-3. What a brilliant, brilliant match.
Best of the season so far.

Also this will be a great time to go put money down for Arsenal finishing top four, knee jerk reactions means the odds will lengthen

is Vukevic for Blackburn the same Vukevic that was an FM legend not so long back?

& Blackburn have a top 10 team I think.

If you mean Simon Vukevic then yes

WOW.

Anyway...

We can't defend.
Offside goal... AGAIN
Missed chances
Denied Penalty
dodgy freekick to get their goal.

fed up with this ****. liverpool were in a much worse position last year, so im not too worried.

It's Simon Vukevic, from Sporting CP. He's quality.

Really is, looking forward to him blending into the squad, great addition for the type of fotball blackburn want to play

Another day we probably would of belted them 6-0. Two own goals and a marginal offside, when things are against you, they are really against you.

Spurs-'Pool looking a bit more important now, to get early points on the board over Arsenal.

what a quality game arsenal played well but just showed there floors in defence and quality from blackburn for never giving in.

Awful day. This loss, Then I lost the bet and all the money with it. Now I cant even get drunk.

offside goal utilmitly (sp) gets them the win after we were denied a penalty

also We cant defend.

:':)'(

Really is, looking forward to him blending into the squad, great addition for the type of fotball blackburn want to play

But chicken owners dont have a clue.

Good match, tbh great match. Thrilling encounter. Arsenal could have done lot better finishing off half chances.

---------- Post added at 07:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:27 PM ----------

Kos is really ****. No I'm not basing my argument on this game. He always had this "Epic **** up" moment.

IMO Arsenal will have hard time till Verma is back.

Kos is really ****. No I'm not basing my argument on this game. He always had this "Epic **** up" moment. .

Disagree on his day he is solid but today was one of them games for him :(

offside goal utilmitly (sp) gets them the win after we were denied a penalty

also We cant defend.

:':)'(

Ultimately?

On Koscielny - on his day he is good. He just doesn't have many of those.

//Edit - his, I meant his. ****.

Last edited:
Kos is quality y'all are nuts. And let's be real, those two deflections that lead to the ogs could have gone anywhere, Yak was clearly off, and then everyone would be saying great performance, so fickle.

Arsenal are just terribly unlucky at the moment but doesn't excuse poor performances (looking at you defence.) Santos was poor and my suspicions that Mertesacker is indeed half tree appears to be accurate. Ramsey looked much better in the new midfield pairing, Arsharvin impressed too, still not back to his best but was really trying, Chamakh finally ended the drought, and can't stand Gervinho, selfish and his stats are decieving, carried by Sow and Hazard at Lille but he looked good today too. Oh and Djourou is still asssssssssssssssssssssssssss.

Lot of positives to be taken away from the game, stop being so fickle and back your club.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.