Blackpool v Liverpool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because everything you talk about is relevant.

Oh wait...

Well at least i am relevant to the argument/ discussion i started.....

For the record.... Fergie won stuff during the kings Blackburn reign and it isn't fergie fault Kenny did a runner from pool when he realised Utd where becoming good.

Deserved win for Blackpool, Kenny has a lot of work to do but expecting him to turn things around so quickly would be unrealistic, so I remain hopeful :p Off to cry myself to sleep, bye all ;)

Yes well in Blackpool. Great performance from the Tangerines!

we were much the better side and only poor reffere and a bottom teams luck were the reasons we lost.

But big improvement in play and passion.

Johnson, Skrtel, Konchesky, Poulsen, Babel, Jovanovic, Kuyt(;( ) out.

Agree although I would keep Kuyt.

By the end of the season I want to see leave:
Johnson
Skrtel
Konchesky
Poulsen
Jovanovic
Babel

Bring in some decent ******* players. Meireles is a shithouse and Johnson is just.. ****.

Gutted, think Dalglish's full-time team talk will be 'Anger' or 'Dissapointed'.

Any posotives from tonights game for Liverpoo? im struggling to put a smile on my face :|

For the record.... Fergie won stuff during the kings Blackburn reign and it isn't fergie fault Kenny did a runner from pool when he realised Utd where becoming good.

Kenny left because of Hillsborough. Gtfo.

---------- Post added at 02:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:56 AM ----------

Charlie Adam should be a priority for us. Aswell as a striker, Llorente. And some actual decent wingers, for once.

Kenny did a runner from pool when he realised Utd where becoming good.

That is very disrespectful. Now, I know you love trolling but Kenny left because of the Hillborough disaster and the effect it had on him personally.

Johnson, Skrtel, Konchesky, Poulsen, Babel, Jovanovic, Kuyt(;( ) out.

---------- Post added at 02:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:44 AM ----------

****, as per :(
Headless chicken act.
Thanks for the answer...I always sad he is ****!

we were much the better side and only poor reffere and a bottom teams luck were the reasons we lost.

But big improvement in play and passion.

Wouldn't say you were the better team tonight. Blackpool played VERY well and deserved there win in my eyes.

Blackpool up to 9th. Euro cup anyone?

Christ, you blinkered fool.

Blackpool are playing consistently better than you. They're currently a better team.

That is very disrespectful. Now, I know you love trolling but Kenny left because of the Hillborough disaster and the effect it had on him personally.

I am not going to lie, i never knew that... I have learnt something new today... I was making a little joke, as i knew he wasnt scared of United. I am sorry for any offence caused

Im sorry but Ferguson>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Dalglish

From someone that hates both clubs, should clear it up.

Shankly>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Ferguson.

Trolls, leave, please. Let Liverpool fans reflect?

nobody should ever doubt fergie he is fantastic coach but he never knocked lfc of there perch.
souness etc did that for us

I am not going to lie, i never knew that... I have learnt something new today... I was making a little joke, as i knew he wasnt scared of United. I am sorry for any offence caused

Ah, don't worry about it mate, just touched a bit of a nerve (K)

No offense scott but why does every thread i see have an argument when your commenting?

Liverpool lost a fairly equal game.. free-flowing game with both side creating chances

Simply our defence was not up too it and all credit blackpool deserved it and liverpool need to step it up

Shankly>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Ferguson.

Trolls, leave, please. Let Liverpool fans reflect?

now thats a debate with getting into, just not today.. I will reflect on the match with you.

Torres looked sharper... Your defence well is your defence... Suprised Maxi didnt play tonight, Was he carrying an Injury or something

Status
Not open for further replies.