Blackpool v Liverpool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, on the stream i was watching i didnt see him once... Wow. it wasnt the best quality, but didnt see him at all.

Haha, he didn't do much when he came on tbf.

Looks like Dalglish has sorted Torres' finishing out, great finish for his goal!

Torres never needed any help oon his finsihing, he is the best finisher in world football just now.

Kenny probably learnt a few finishing tips from Torres.

Please don't you tell me i know very little because i said this guy isnt better then Hodgson. Its reality BOY. This is just a ******* disgrace, get Rafa Benitez back, and then do not cry if you end up 6th or 7th place like you did last season, because right now 6th place for Liverpool would be wonderland ;). And right now you all talk about passion and all that ****, to hide your lack of success, because for the last 10 years there was only one play i saw in Liverpool playing with passion... For the last years what liverpool won was mainly because of Steven Gerrard, (yes hit me all you want now and say its just because he is in my sig and just because i like him) but you know its true ;).

Last edited:
Wouldn't say you were the better team tonight. Blackpool played VERY well and deserved there win in my eyes.

Blackpool up to 9th. Euro cup anyone?

You know you've been playing too much FM when you call it the EURO cup..

---------- Post added at 03:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:09 AM ----------

Who has given up on Kenny?

Quite a few people on this thread are saying he's gonna get you relegated, and stuff like that.

A positive I saw from the Liverpool side was Kelly's performance. With his effort at the weekend against United, he looks very promising. He looks like he can move into a center back role but he's younger, quicker, and smarter than Johnson. Looks promising to me.

Ian Holloway - next England manager. Anybody down?

You know you've been playing too much FM when you call it the EURO cup..
Calling it the Europa League makes me slightly ill.

Torres never needed any help oon his finsihing, he is the best finisher in world football just now.

Kenny probably learnt a few finishing tips from Torres.
Surely you're a troll attempting to make Liverpool fans look daft (no need, they'll manage it on their own).

The more you watch the more it looks like players are past their peak or not reaching what you thought they would. In centre mid we are crying out for someone who can put their foot on the ball and make things happen, for me Meireles is very very similar to Lucas and that's the problem. Both look to play a quick pass and shoot forwards, they make the same runs and the need for a different option is striking. I could imagine either beside Aquilani and looking very good, but the way it is now, Meireles and Lucas seem very similar, with Lucas doing twice the running. The need for a creative midfielder is astonishing. Gerrard is having less of an effect as time goes on, not making the same lung bursting runs he used to, which is to be expected I suppose. But if he can do a proper creative midfielder role without leaving the team exposed defensively I've yet to see it.

The centre back issue is worrying, Soto is a decent 4th choice but wouldn't be a 1st choice, Carragher is past his best. I really don't know what has happened to Skrtel the last season and a half but he really has become such a liability at the back. Agger is only coming back from injury so I wouldn't judge him yet. Maybe the backline is more exposed this year due to the lack of Mascherano, but still, they seem to mess up basics, making mistake after mistake defensively, Johnson included.

Out wide is causing big problems too, we're very wasteful going forwards with the ball. To be honest at the minute I'd be playing Babel, Jovanovic seems dreadful every time I see him; head down, does the same thing everytime, no end product. On the other side either Kuyt or Maxi does a decent job, but theres definite room for a winger, someone with pace to stretch defences. We don' counter teams with pace, as we don't have any and this really reduces Torres' effectiveness. Everytime he gets the ball there's 4 defenders in front of him because there's no winger to get behind defences and stretch them.

The squad seems to be stagnant, I think a combination of new signings, and youth players been given a chance is necessary, if nothing else it would give certain members of the team the wake up call they need to realise they aren't guaranteed a place and have to work harder. The lack of quality is worrying though and I forsee big changes come summer.

Please don't you tell me i know very little because i said this guy isnt better then Hodgson. Its reality BOY. This is just a ******* disgrace, get Rafa Benitez back, and then do not cry if you end up 6th or 7th place like you did last season, because right now 6th place for Liverpool would be wonderland ;). And right now you all talk about passion and all that ****, to hide your lack of success, because for the last 10 years there was only one play i saw in Liverpool playing with passion... For the last years what liverpool won was mainly because of Steven Gerrard, (yes hit me all you want now and say its just because he is in my sig and just because i like him) but you know its true ;).

you are delusional,

Kenny won more trophies as manager than Roy won away games in all his time managing in england.

No way do you support Liverpool, not at all. You're just wrong.

Annoys me - Liverpool fans said this was a "Good Performance", well you can put one of those in every week, If you dont win, then it doesn't matter. If they're playing well and getting beat I wonder what It'll be like when they're not playing well?

"King Kenny" is nearly as bad as hodgson.

Bring woy back ;)

The need for a creative midfielder is astonishing. Gerrard is having less of an effect as time goes on, not making the same lung bursting runs he used to, which is to be expected I suppose. .

Are you serious? Steven Gerrard has been the best player of Liverpool for the past 10 years, hes like Messi without Barca... if you know what i mean (i am not saying hes as good as messi, but you understood), if he had the team Liverpool had in 2005 i am sure at this age he would even be better!

We should have a thread called 'the bridge' for all the trolls to hide in. They always seem to find their way onto Liverpool threads.

No way do you support Liverpool, not at all. You're just wrong.

The main reason i FOLLOW liverpool is because of Gerrard. if he left i couldnt carre less about you. like i said before this year i want Arsenal to win EPL

Edit: And last season you were all crying about 6th place and i just said that your team deserved it and some of you disagreed. where are you now? yes, FAILING.

Last edited:

Good, because you clearly haven't got a clue about Liverpool FC.

Status
Not open for further replies.