• Blackpool Win

Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 5 8.9%
  • Chelsea Win

Votes: 35 62.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hopeful of a home win, but I think Chelsea will take it.

Blackpool 1 - 2 Chelsea

Going to the game, and as much as I hope Blackpool will pull off a surprise victory, I think Chelsea will win the game... and if they don't, then Carlo might soon find his P45 in the post. Can't see Roman taking too kindly to Blackpool beating them, can but hope :D

i dont think we will drop points with Campbell and Adam suspended and looking at Blackpool's defence, i am confident Drogba and Torres can wreak havoc with it, we need to push on and build up momentum after our win over Man Utd

Chelsea 3-0 Blackpool

Drogba, Torres and Lamps to score

Blackpool 1-4 Chelsea - Varney - Torres, Lampard, Anelka x2

Blues ready for Bloomfield Road challenge, Blackpool Vs Chelsea live stream online exclusive match telecast and highlights of Premiership soccer match from our Live Network on 07-March-11, Kick-Off 20:00 UK Time.

Blackpool vs Chelsea Live Stream

Come on Holloway. Did a double over Liverpool, beat Chelsea once at least..

I think Chelsea will win comfortably tonight, I still think Blackpool will be relegated this season, two points above the relegation zone and Birmingham have 2 games in hand, West Ham seem to be at their best and Wolves seem to be grinding out results lately. Blackpool are totally unpredictable and that's not a good thing at this stage of the season. I'll be watching this one on Sky Sports!

Chelsea Squad:
Cech
Bosingwa
Cole
Terry
Luiz
Ramires
Essien
Lampard
Zhirkov
Drogba
Torres

Subs:
Turbull
Ivanovic
Malouda
Ferreira
Kalou
Anelka
McEachran

Knew he would go with Drogba and Torres and i also knew he would go for Zhirkov.

Cjacko where you get the team news from as it is not on Sky sports or Chelseas website ?

3-0 Chelsea. Lampard Droga Torres. Blackpool are in bad form and will get nothing I suspect

Chelsea 2 - 0 Blackpool I reckon Torres will finally score today

Chelsea will pwn - can't even see Blackpool getting a shot on target with a fearsome strikeforce of Beattie and Puncheon :S

Back