• Blackpool Win

Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 5 8.9%
  • Chelsea Win

Votes: 35 62.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Very strong bench. Probably the strongest we've been able to name for some time.

Without a dout mate, dont forget we still have Alex, Mikel and Benayoun to come back very shortly too.

Buzzing to see if Didi and El Nino have sparked up a partnership.

Come on Chelsea you beautiful billionaires, drag pool right into it please!!! ^^)

Torres will get his first tonight I reckon. Solid 3-0 win for Chelsea.

If Torres doesn't score against an out of form Blackpool side, he should be sold to us for free.

Cjacko where you get the team news from as it is not on Sky sports or Chelseas website ?

Wont be able to post it as quick as i usually do soon as i have to get rid of ChelseaTV :'(

---------- Post added at 12:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:34 AM ----------

Blackpool Squad:
Kingson
Eardley
Baptiste
Evatt
Crainey
Puncheon
Vaughan
Southern
Carney
Reid
Beattie

Subs:
Halstead
Ormerod
Taylor-Fletcher
Grandin
Varney
Phillip
Kornilenko

1-1, Evatt + Essien to get goals.

Torres to not score. Again. XD

That Blackpool team looks so weak without Adam and Campbell, if Chelsea don't terrorize them for the majority of the game then they have underperformed.

Little stat, Chelsea have scored the most amount of goals in the last 15 mins in the PL this season. Blackpool have conceded the most in the last 15mins?? Late winner anyone??

If Torres doesn't score against an out of form Blackpool side, he should be sold to us for free.
Well i dont think he can be divided by three looking at all the teams you follow its hard to say who 'us' is!

3-0 to chelsea, dont think blackpool will have a foot in without Dj and adam.

torres drogba and lampard

Loved the Chelsea fan who has a hoodie on saying i have curly hair too haha love it.

Well i dont think he can be divided by three looking at all the teams you follow its hard to say who 'us' is!

I support Portsmouth and have done all my life.
I often go to Havant games as they are just down the road from me.
I have a little soft spot for Arsenal as I love watching them play.

Therefore to conclude, Portsmouth.

I want Blackpool to go down and Chelsea to win the league so its pretty obvious who I want. 4-1 Chelsea

would love a pool win, wanna see them stay up, but 3-0 chelsea

I can't see Blackpool taking anythintg from this. They got DJ suspended. Charlie Adam out for long term? I think they are going to get relegated :(

Bosingwa tees up, great save by Kingson

Back