Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 5 8.9%
  • Chelsea Win

Votes: 35 62.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Do blackpool boo anyone that gets hurt?

Torres has been invisible. Drogba's been active but poor.

Blackpool have been the better side for me, but that bit of quality in the side is the reason Chelsea are ahead and Blackpool aren't.

I reckon final score will be 2- 1 Chelsea

Terry has already scored so.. Blackpool to equalise then Torres to score the winner

Blackpool have played really well but i think the needed to score when they had their pressure Great header by JT, captain leader legend simple as that. Torres has been quiet and been chasing too much and yes Drogba has been involved but his final ball has been poor. Still think we will win this game, plus we have some great players to chose from on the bench.

Tbh..i thought Chelsea would dominate this game. That hasn't happened..

But with some luck Blackpool could get something from this game.

All thats missing is a Torres hatrick.................probably not gonna happen sadly

Everyone secretley loves Blackpool or is that just me?

Beatties a diving twonk, didnt think he was like that.

Beatties a diving twonk, didnt think he was like that.

He just lost balance there was no real appeal by him so I don't think he was play acting just a terrible attempt at a shot.

Maybe i was a bit harsh on Beattie, i like him but didn't like his dives!

Drog overeacting?

Kalou just equalled the club record for most substitute appearances - 93.

Drogba and Torres have been dire as a partnership and individuals tonight. They just don't seem capable of playing together at all.

Drogba and Torres have been dire as a partnership and individuals tonight. They just don't seem capable of playing together at all.
To be fair, was the same with Anelka and Drogba when they first started playing now they can play together i just think it takes time.

I'd love to see the day when Drogba and Torres could actually combine. Unfortunately I can never see it happening and Drogba will probably leave in the summer.

Back