Blatter labels England "bad losers"

• Thread starter Thread starter GodCubed
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 126
  • Views Views 5K
if corse they are corupt but what can anyone do about it???

Do panarama type programs to try and reveal the truth. Next time hopefully not 3 days before the decision of where to host the world cup

i was talking about the english complaining here not all in of them

Do panarama type programs to try and reveal the truth. Next time hopefully not 3 days before the decision of where to host the world cup

honestly the timing of their programme was so **** but I doubt we would have gotten the World Cup anyways, we have embarassed the FIFA through our media too many times already ;)

Go back to your hole blatter while you still have a smig of pride left..

Last edited:

but it won't do anything, Fifa are above the law simple as that. If anyone threatens to take them to court over anythink Fifa just ban their country from playing football and it has major effect in that country. Fifa can't and wont be beaten even though its frustrating.

We all know he's an utter pillock, FIFA really need to have some kind of independant investigation into their structure and voting processes, either to make it clear there isn't any corruption or to stamp it out.

England were the first country to be eliminated on the vote right?
As much as I agree that Qatar has nothing to do with football, I guess Russia deserves a chance, so its a 50/50. And also, the Iberian world cup came in 2nd wasn't it?

England got TWO votes, behind even Belgium/Holland. So, before england has the right to be a sore loser, Portugal & Spain, and Holland & Belgium are first. At this point I am beyond the justice , only 2 votes in what? 22 people right? The numbers speak for themselves.

Again, I agree that Blatter and Platini are ruining football, but enough with this, russia and qatar won, life goes on.

I agree with both sides. Niether Russia or Quatar deserved it. England could host it tommorow. They had the best bid. I'm all for the World Cup helping countries and it just not being about footy but surely England could it it better and have it on a world wide basis. I think there is corruption going on.
Although I agree with Blatter as the English are being sore losers. Look at it the papers are going on how England should of won and it was a fix and even on this thread all I see was Rusiia never deserved it or England had a better bid. Stop being childish you lost plain an simple and nothing will change that!!

i believe Mr Bladder is quite correct and it is the usual english ''bad loser'' reaction

OK, this isn't to all the English people but the ones that are complaining or abusing Sepp, move on? I can understand that you're angry and such but unless you invent time travel... or you're Doctor Who, then you can't change the past. Besides, it wasn't just FIFA that screwed your bid. The media did as well [all the talk of corruption in the bid, etc.]

In conclusion; **** happens, let's just move on eh?

You can label us bad losers if you like, he's only saying that because he's threatened.

I slightly agree with Russia being given a chance, they play football lol, but when Qatar got announced it became a farce, so the two countries known in this current world for corruption and extremely wealthy influential individuals win the bids, SHOCK HORROR!
Could it actually look more controversial if it tried?!!

Those of you who keep going its great for football blah blah blah, stop being so naive and look at it from a non I HATE THE ENGLISH point of view!

Its the same size as Greater Manchester and they want to host one of the Worlds biggest events there, what genius drew that up. Oh and 80% of the players might collapse from the heat... WOO cant wait to watch that....

The bidding process is supposed to be the way choices are made, how good the bid is! Not how much money i can fit into my suit pockets...

And for the comments about the same countries hosting it all the time, we have only hosted it once!

When it comes out eventually in time that Blatter is the most corrupt ***** going i will enjoy watching you all munch on those "politically correct" "the English are bitter" words of yours...

oh and don't choke... ^^)

There is a bit of truth in it, quite a few of you are bad losers. Obviously FIFA are corrupt, but even if they weren't, the votes looked so emphatic I doubt you would have won anyway. The Christian comment Sepp made was an absolute disaster and someone of his status should be investigated for that sort of comment. However I did see an arrogance from some people (note 'some') here that England had a God given right to host the World Cup.

I think the whole 'promising' to vote is a joke, there should just be a simple vote with all politics removed from it.

The world cup is a celebration of FOOTBALL

Name 5 good Russian players

Name 1 good Qatar player

name the 2 richest, and most likely countries to have done some 'undercover' dealings with fifa to apply.... something doesnt add up

Bribe taking *****

Also Sepp Blatter is a fat ******

right enough of the constant swearing or get infractions

The world cup is a celebration of FOOTBALL

Name 5 good Russian players

Name 1 good Qatar player

name the 2 richest, and most likely countries to have done some 'undercover' dealings with fifa to apply.... something doesnt add up

Bribe taking *****

Also Sepp Blatter is a fat ******
Pavlychenko, Akinfeev, Dzagoev, Arshavin, Shirokov

Qatar, can't think.

Explain what "undercover" dealings? Fifa my have thought that the bids are better than the others, doesn't mean that bribes have been taken either.

You can label us bad losers if you like, he's only saying that because he's threatened.

I slightly agree with Russia being given a chance, they play football lol, but when Qatar got announced it became a farce, so the two countries known in this current world for corruption and extremely wealthy influential individuals win the bids, SHOCK HORROR!
Could it actually look more controversial if it tried?!!

Those of you who keep going its great for football blah blah blah, stop being so naive and look at it from a non I HATE THE ENGLISH point of view!

Its the same size as Greater Manchester and they want to host one of the Worlds biggest events there, what genius drew that up. Oh and 80% of the players might collapse from the heat... WOO cant wait to watch that....

The bidding process is supposed to be the way choices are made, how good the bid is! Not how much money i can fit into my suit pockets...

And for the comments about the same countries hosting it all the time, we have only hosted it once!

When it comes out eventually in time that Blatter is the most corrupt ***** going i will enjoy watching you all munch on those "politically correct" "the English are bitter" words of yours...

oh and don't choke... ^^)

Just about everyone here has admitted that they belive FIFA is corrupt but there is no doubt that some English people have spat the dummy out. I bet there wouldn't have been all this farce if England had one it.

And i belive that in Qatar they are using cooling systems in the stadiums.

Back