Cardiff City FC

I started a save with Cardiff and my goal is to win the Premier League in the end. I started the season really ******, but kept going and in the final stage of the season Cardiff were contenders for promotion. I didn't become first or second (because of my bad start), but I made it to the play-offs and beat Norwich on Wembley(H)
View attachment 91026View attachment 91025

IMPORTANT!
Get two pacey strikers and you'll be fine. Cardiff had some really ****** strikers, so I signed Eneghara and loaned Wilson and Kaikai. Of course Wilson got badly injured and he went back to Man Utd. Kaikai did it all by himself, teaming up with Eneghara or Zohore.
View attachment 91024View attachment 91023

Now it's time to build a team that will stay clear of relegation in the PL(6)

First Season Premier League

First it was time essential to get enough quality in the squad, with 27 million transferbudget.

View attachment 1119403View attachment 1119404

Training in pre-season TEAM COHESION HIGH untill 1 August, because of all the new players!

View attachment 1119402View attachment 1119405

Because of this amazing season, I became MANAGER OF THE YEAR(A)

This is a great tactic but I seem to concede late goals. I've thrown away a few 2-0 leads lately. Anything I can do to prevent this? Tvvm :)

This is a great tactic but I seem to concede late goals. I've thrown away a few 2-0 leads lately. Anything I can do to prevent this? Tvvm :)

I have this problem myself sometimes. It will get better when you get better players:) Don't let it discourage you or make you change things to the tactic. These things happen:mad:

But when I get the feeeling my lead is in danger I start changing things.

Close Shop and Park the Bus
I start using 5-1-2-1-1 after about 75 minutes, with a one goal lead. After 80 minutes I Park the Bus (5-1-3-1-0) when I have a one goal lead. In the end I just want to win and I don't care how(6) Just switch the players like in the picture and contain.
View attachment 90875View attachment 90874
Close Shop or Park the Bus

And sometimes you don't blow it and just completely destroy the big boys (now I'm just showing of):D
View attachment 90873View attachment 90872

Man that feels good(A)

I have this problem myself sometimes. It will get better when you get better players:) Don't let it discourage you or make you change things to the tactic. These things happen:mad:

But when I get the feeeling my lead is in danger I start changing things.

Close Shop and Park the Bus
I start using 5-1-2-1-1 after about 75 minutes, with a one goal lead. After 80 minutes I Park the Bus (5-1-3-1-0) when I have a one goal lead. In the end I just want to win and I don't care how(6) Just switch the players like in the picture and contain.
View attachment 1119500View attachment 1119501
Close Shop or Park the Bus

And sometimes you don't blow it and just completely destroy the big boys (now I'm just showing of):D
View attachment 1119502View attachment 1119503

Man that feels good(A)
Tyvm :) I'll give this a try.

Thank you for sharing your tactic. I will test this and report back. Currently starting a new save with Vålerenga from Norway.

Any suggestions of good signings for this tactic? Bargins! Thinking of starting a new save, probs gonna be Ajax or a similar rep side.

Any suggestions of good signings for this tactic? Bargins! Thinking of starting a new save, probs gonna be Ajax or a similar rep side.

Rajkovic GK

Nedelcearu DC
Roco DC

Romero DMC
Simao DMC Free

Gruezo MC
Pineda MC
Ajer MC
Hourihane MC 2 million

Any striker's or AMC's? tyvm

Transfers Season 2 and 3

Here's a list of players I usually buy. I always play in one of the English Leagues, so I always end up with the samen guys:D
View attachment 90631View attachment 90630
Kimpembe and Cook for almost nothing, unbelievable(6)

If you want new players (am and forwards) at the start of a save, I suggest you loan some talented players.

Started a new save with Ajax. At the risk of jinxing it this is how i'm getting on so far:

View attachment 90611 View attachment 90610

Beside Dolberg none of my striker's suited Complete forward so I took you're advide and got Fast strikers with good finishing. I brought Jame's Wilson in on loan and recalled Zivkovic from loan, both are poacher's really but are fast and decent finisher's.

can I change the GK role to GK instead of SK? would that affect the tac much?

Is it possible to have this tactic? I'm Italian, if I'm sorry, please excuse me!

[Quote = 9Batistuta; 3.099.895] Ho this Problema io Stesso un voltafaccia. Andrà meglio when si ottiene giocatori Migliori :)non lasciare Che ti scoraggiare o ti Fanno to change Le cose alla TATTICA. Sono Cose che succedono :mad:

, Ma Quando ho il Sentire Ancora il mio Vantaggio E in Pericolo mi iniziano a Cambiare Le cose.

CHIUDERE negozio e Parco Bus
Comincio con 5-1-2-1-1 DOPO circa 75 Minuti, con un Vantaggio di un gol. DOPO 80 Minuti I Park Bus (5-1-3-1-0) QUANDO ho un Vantaggio di un Obiettivo. Alla multa voglio solista Vincere e non mi importa venire (6)Basta Switch to i giocatori vengo Nella foto e contengono.
View attachment 1119500View attachment 1119501
Chiudi negozio o Parco Bus

E un voltafaccia non si soffi e solista distruggere Completamente I Grandi ragazzi (ora sto da solo Mostrando di) :D
View attachment 1119502View attachment 1119503

L'uomo che si sente bene (A)[/ QUOTE]

E 'possibile avere questa tattica? if I write badly,excuse me! ( Im Italian )
If I write badly, excuse me!ifIf I write badly, excuse me!If I write badly, excuse me!

can I change the GK role to GK instead of SK? would that affect the tac much?

I woudn't change a thing, if I were you. Why would you wat to change it? It's all part of the tactic and it works. I just try to find the best goalkeeper I can find. It doesn't matter if he fits the role of sweeper keeper or not.

If it ain't broke, don't t to fix it. Just enjoy the show.

Bongiorno All Blacks!

I don't know what you are trying to say as my Italian is not good either.

You can download the tactic on the opening page. So go to the first page Azzuri!

[Quote = 9Batistuta; 3100409] Bongiorno All Blacks!

Non So Che cosa si sta Cercando di dire venire il mio italiano non e buono neanche.

E possibile Scaricare la TATTICA Nella pagina di apertura. Quindi, Andare alla prima pagina Azzuri! [/ Quote]

Ok thanks, but the 5131 where can i find it?Ok thanks, but the 5131 where can i find it?

[Quote = 9Batistuta; 3100409] Bongiorno All Blacks!

Non So Che cosa si sta Cercando di dire venire il mio italiano non e buono neanche.

E possibile Scaricare la TATTICA Nella pagina di apertura. Quindi, Andare alla prima pagina Azzuri! [/ Quote]

Ok thanks, but the 5131 where can i find it?Ok thanks, but the 5131 where can i find it?

Oh, the 5-1-3-1.... You can't find it anywhere. I just change the players around in the game, after 80 minutes.
Forward goes to DC
Forward goes to MC
Change CWB Attack to FB Defend
Change MC's to Box-to-box

I don't use it that much, but sometimes I have to Park The Bus to win te game.

Oh, the 5-1-3-1.... You can't find it anywhere. I just change the players around in the game, after 80 minutes.
Forward goes to DC
Forward goes to MC
Change CWB Attack to FB Defend
Change MC's to Box-to-box

I don't use it that much, but sometimes I have to Park The Bus to win te game.

Change Control to Contain8-|