Started a new save with Ajax. At the risk of jinxing it this is how i'm getting on so far:

View attachment 1119797 View attachment 1119798

Beside Dolberg none of my striker's suited Complete forward so I took you're advide and got Fast strikers with good finishing. I brought Jame's Wilson in on loan and recalled Zivkovic from loan, both are poacher's really but are fast and decent finisher's.

USE FAST STRIKERS!!(H)

I signed Zivkovic in my Newcastle save and he was great after a while, netting 15 goals in 20 games. Dolberg should do fine to.

I use(d) these guys a lot
Dembele
Ayew
Assombalonga
Armstrong
James 'Hamés' Wilson
Akpom
Isak
Jean
Ze Gomes
Berahinho
Batshuayi
Lukaku
Ihaneacho
Penaranda
Mousset
Ambrose (lower league)
Kaikai (lower league)

Pace and finishing. I love it when they also have Shoots With Power

[QUOTE = 9Batistuta; 3.100.438] Control Change per contenere8-| [/ QUOTE]
Ok grazie mille!!

Thank you for sharing your tactic. I will test this and report back. Currently starting a new save with Vålerenga from Norway.

As I said earlier I would test and come back. Now I have tested for 1,5 of a season. The tactic is good and I won the league the first season with Vålerenga. 4 points off Molde. The thing is that I feel the tactic is alot better if I use counter and defensive, than control etc. The negative with it is that it uses complete forwards which is hard to come by.

Hi Batigol, when you go down to ten men what changes you do? do you sub the AP?

As I said earlier I would test and come back. Now I have tested for 1,5 of a season. The tactic is good and I won the league the first season with Vålerenga. 4 points off Molde. The thing is that I feel the tactic is alot better if I use counter and defensive, than control etc. The negative with it is that it uses complete forwards which is hard to come by.

I alays use control and works fine, but I never tried counter or defensive I must say.

Athough the tactic uses Complete Forwards, They don't have to be that complete. Just fast strikers.

Hi Batigol, when you go down to ten men what changes you do? do you sub the AP?

Most of the I substitute one of the strikers when I'm winning or the score is tied. When I'm a goal down it's more diffcult. Sometimes I sub an MC, so I still have two strikers.

Season 3 PL Winter

View attachment 90323View attachment 90322

It is going great, but Man Utd are unstoppable. I'll probably end up in second place and everybody is unhappy because I have 22 great players who all want to play. I'm a little fed up with Cardiff and need an new challenge...

Sunderland(6)

SUNDERLAND SEASON 1

View attachment 90321View attachment 90320

Unbe-freaking-lievable!

In real life Sunderland got relegated (20th place) and David Moyes left the club. In FM17 The Black Cats have avoided relegation after only 19 games(H) using the Blood Diamond, of course:DLet's see where this goes...

NOTTINGHAM FOREST

View attachment 90010

We completely destroyed the Championship, winning it by 104 points and breaking every record(H)

Let's see how we will perform in the PL...

Hi man, the training for the preseason is balanced high tactics only?

Hi man, the training for the preseason is balanced high tactics only?

TEAM COHESION HIGH 1 July - 1 August
BALANCED AVERAGE for the rest of the season

Team training is always MATCH TACTICS

Hi really having problems with this tactic on an online save I'm dominating every game with Hull in the championship e.g. 21 shots to 4 but i just can't seem to win!!! Whereas my mate wins every game with Middlesbrough despite never dominating the game.A

Any help would be much appreciated.:D

Hi really having problems with this tactic on an online save I'm dominating every game with Hull in the championship e.g. 21 shots to 4 but i just can't seem to win!!! Whereas my mate wins every game with Middlesbrough despite never dominating the game.A

Any help would be much appreciated.:D

I would love to help of course(A) But I'm not yet playing with the update.

I'm guessing your mate has Assombalonga at Boro? If you have a goalmachine like Britt you can sit back and enjoy the show.

Maybe you could post your starting eleven so I can give you some feedback. Make sure you have pacey strikers. Hernandez should do fine (I also played with Hull). Pace, acceleration, finishing.