Blue Square North/South to Champions League

yeah i know.. i only plan to spend around 1.5m and put rest towards the wages

Im thinking of re starting this after ive won champs league with hinckley

Team: Vauxhall Motors
Season: 2013/2014
League: League 1
Final Position: 5th (promoted via playoffs)
Cups: Johnstone paints trophy (runners up), FA Cup (4th round), Carling Cup (1st round)
Average Attendance: 2,358
Biggest Win: 5-0 Gateshead (FA Cup)
Biggest Defeat: 3-0 Hartlepool (League 1)
Top Goalscorer: Martyn Bell (32 Goals)
Most Assists: Jimmy Kane (17 Assists)
Highest Average Rating: Martyn Bell (7.23)
Fans Player of the Year:Martyn Bell

View attachment 140494

View attachment 140495

View attachment 140496
Probably one of my best signings ever on FM, found him in the Blyth U18s, and has been immense, and he is wanted by 11 premier clubs inc. Arsenal, City, Liverpool, United and Tottenham.

Season 2

Unexpected promotion to league two via the play-offs, we had a slow start to the season but just got better as the season went on clawing back Cambridges 18 point lead to end just 4 point behind them on the final day.

We beat Lincoln 1-0 in the play-off final and to be honest we were lucky as they missed 2 second half penalties.

Key signing was Kenyan centre half Shikanda, who joined in January and really strengthened my defence. I've just agreed for Danny Webber to join on a free for the start of my next campaign and i think he will be too good for league two, I do now need a few new players and unfortunately Sakali will not sign a new contract so he will be leaving.

Fingers crossed for the new campaign.

Team: Workington Reds
Season: 2011/2012
League: Blue Square Bet Premier
Final Position: 2nd (Promoted via Play-Offs)
Cups: FA Cup (First Round) - FA Trophy (Second Round)
Average Attendance: 1056
Biggest Win: 8-0 Hyde
Biggest Defeat: 5-2 Bury
Top Goal scorer: Gifton Noel Williams (19)
Most Assists: Abdeltareck Sakali (24)
Highest Average Rating: Abdeltareck Sakali (7.23)
Fans Player of the Year: Abdeltareck Sakali

Can I please have dorchester posting screen shots

---------- Post added at 11:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:31 PM ----------

Screenshots

Such a frustrating season, just counted back and I lost 29 points in the final 10 minutes of games, something I need to look at. Danny Webber was a bit of a let down and it was the old war horse Gifton Noel Williams who won us most of the points.

Could really do with some new faces but once again I have a budget of £0.

Team: Workington Reds
Season: 2012/2013
League: English League Two
Final Position: 12th
Cups: FA Cup (First Round) - League Cup (Second Round)
Average Attendance: 2132
Biggest Win: 4-1 Shrewsbury
Biggest Defeat: 5-0 Morecombe
Top Goal scorer: Gifton Noel Williams (11)
Most Assists: Peter Leven (11)
Highest Average Rating: Gifton Noel Williams (7.30)
Fans Player of the Year: Danny Webber

Very happy with this season :D
Am just about to play the playoff final, but may as well post this up now

Team: Basingstoke
Season: 2016/2017
League: League 1
Final Position: 4th (Promoted via Play-Offs)
Cups: FA Cup (2nd Round), League Cup (1st Round), JPT (2nd Round)
Average Attendance: 5029
Biggest Win: 6-1 v Brighton
Biggest Defeat: 3-1 v Brighton
Top Goalscorer: Phil Hawksworth (11 goals)
Most Assists: Cameron Stewart (12 assists)
Highest Average Rating: Toni Silva (7.25)
Fans Player of the Year: Cesar Silva

I never played Toni SIlva as a right win back lol, but he must be that good to be put there as my best 11 lol

Last edited:
Finally finished my second season, been reeeeaaaaallllyyy busy as of late so I do apologise for the slowness.

Team: Stafford Rangers
Season: 2011/2012 (Season 2)
League: Blue Square Bet Premier
Final Position: 16th
Cups: FA Cup 4th round qualifying round (lost 1-0 to Histon)
FA Trophy 4th Round (lost 3-2 to Hayes and Yeading)
Average Attendance:1065 (a massive increase of 380)
Biggest Win: 3-0 vs Tamworth
Biggest Defeat: 1-6 vs Fleetwood
Top Goalscorer: Guylain N'Dumbu-N'Sungu - 15
Most Assists: Peggy Lokando - 7
Highest Average Rating: Joshua Vermooten - 6.99 (44 apps)
Fans Player of the Year: Joshua Vermooten

View attachment 142077

View attachment 142078

View attachment 142079

Disappointed with that season really, was hoping for top 10 but ah well.... see how this season goes.

Hi

Kinda new to this but i love a good challenge. I will take Maidenhead. Am i allowed to play overseas freindlies for cash at the start?

Also if anyone can post some awesome loaness or frees or very cheap players that would be awesome 8)

Last edited:
I'm going to have a go tonight, bored of all my other saves and this seems like a great challenge!

Team: Blyth Spartans
Season: 2010/2011
League: BBN
Final Position: 1st
Cups: FA Cup: 1st Round lost 4-0 to Colchester
FA Trophy: 3rd Qual. Round 0-0p to Braintree
Average Attendance: 456
Biggest Win: 6-0 Gainsborough
Biggest Defeat: 4-0 Colchester
Top Goalscorer: Raphael Nade (22)
Most Assists: Ismael Fofana (20)
Highest Average Rating: Sam Simmonds (7.38 from 36 apps)
Fans Player of the Year: Sam Simmonds

Will add screenshots later.

Last edited:
Team: Vauxhall Motors
Season: 5
League: Championship
Final Position: 8th
Cups: Carling Cup (3rd round) & FA cup (3rd round)
Average Attendance: 2500
Biggest Win: 4-0 Cardiff
Biggest Defeat: 5-0 Stoke
Top Goalscorer: Simon Thomas (23goals)
Most Assists: Jimmy Kane (16assists)
Highest Average Rating: Jimmy Kane 7.16
Fans Player of the Year:Jimmy Kane

View attachment 142187

View attachment 142188

View attachment 142189

In league 1 at the moment with chelmsford. Should i post all screens and records from all my seasons or just at the end of this one?

I'm just starting in the BSP and have been given a transfer budget of 1.1mil with 8.5k wage to gain promotion, should I take it or just get the 600k to avoid relegation?

I'm just starting in the BSP and have been given a transfer budget of 1.1mil with 8.5k wage to gain promotion, should I take it or just get the 600k to avoid relegation?
mate tbh you shouldn't need any funds just wage. the best players are to loan anyway.

That's loads for a BSP team! I got a transfer budget of £200k and I'm in the Championsip :/

Well i started off badly but am going well now almost in Decemeber of my first season and ive through pure luck (getting drawn agasint **** teams) managed to get into the FA cup first round. Im just first in the division now have signed 5 youngsters that have potential to be good league 2 players so hoping to get some money for them! Got drawn agasint Brighton Away which is my first game tonight. I have a shockingly small fan base though i can literally field 80 fans and thats on a good day.

---------- Post added at 03:21 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 05:41 PM ----------

Well what an up and down season ive had. I managed in the end to get to 3rd round fa cup got drawn agasint sheff united away. Was really hoping for Man united away! Anyway i was winning 1-0 then had two of my defenders sent off. Ended up loosing 4-1. It was still worth over 100k to me though that game. The next game i played i also had my other 2 sent off. I was reduced to playing youth players. In the next game my best two strikers got injured for months! I rapidly dropped places and ended up 4th. I won in the playoff semi finals in a penalty shootout. Have Farnborough tonight when i get home in the playoff final i didnt want to play the game tired and make bad decisions! Anyway im by far the top goalscorers in the league with 101 goals so far however ive conceded 52!