Reaction score
I've started a season with Gateshead and have signed Dan Barker and Jianu from some Romanian team, absolute beast. And David Meyler from Sunderland on loan. Any tips on who to buy?

This thread is also a general thread for Conference North/South players

Last edited by a moderator:
try remigiusz hudek DL DM ML MC. felix stephensen DR MR. benjamin mulamehic MC. mustapha hadji AMRC. luciano lo bianco AMRC and matias vegnaduzzo ST i've got them all for afc telford all for free

not the best player but still good
McKay From Leicester City
Sappelton From Leicester- He is awsome but unlikely to get but good if you can.

BSN

If you want a experienced DM who can play CB. i suggest Yanko, (forgot his 1st name) hes 42 years old with bag of exp. i selected him as captian and got player of the year. dont be put off by the age i only had for 1 season. keep him fit and he will supply goals.

if your looking to bring in some loan singings then look no further then Scott Gardner, from Leeds quality RB/MR/WB and rather easy to get as a BSN team. also Scott Spencer from Everton is a gd loan. not the best stats in the world but ideal as a bk up ST or to come off the bench.

I got these players as Hyde United met al the boards expectations and enjoyed a decent run in cup competitons.

I hope these players help :)

2 free players I got for AFC Wimbledon are Wesley Barnard and Marc Zanotti. Barnard is still my first choice GK in League 2. Zanotti lasted till end of 2nd season but now he's declined loads :( He want to be a coach though so I'm gonna keep him until he becomes one :)

I agree with Eliteg, Yanko is top notch. I am AFC Wimbedon, and he consistently played well.

I loaned Nana-ofori twumasi, Lee Sawyer, Giles Sunu, Kakuta and David Blackmore over the first 2 seasons and got promoted twice in succession.

Have a look at Zigor Aranalde too.

Yanko is 43 in my season and still wants a 2 year contract :O those bulgarian's ey :p

Cheers lads. My team now looks like this:

Dan Barker

James Curtis
Matt Hocking........}CH
Yankov

Kris Gate....WBR

John Brackstone....WBL

Meyler................}CM
S Turnbull

Lo Bianco AMC

Vegnaduzzo
Jianu

Exciting times for the Gateshead faithful. Got Carlisle in the first round proper of the FA Cup.

got a great signing i think he was free can't remember he's called jean-paul marna

Magno Vieira and Dale Tonge - bid for both of them for £0 and both signed. Good little buys.

Doing well for my Worcester team.

Kelvin Langmaed is always a good signing or Carlos Tordoya from some Bolivian team. Vasilev from Reading is always good on loan he came to York so it is likely he will come to other clubs in conference. Ben Williamson from wycombe as well. David Stockdale the keeper from Fulham is always quite willing.

And finally Stuart Fleetwood will gladly come as well

Im playing as Reddict United and doin really well. In my 3rd season at the mo but finished 10th in 1st season then champions now im 5th in BSP.

I was lucky as board got taken over by a rich China man but if you can afford Liam Dickinson (ST) then he will bang them in for you. Dale Tonge as someone mentioned has been my best player consistently and also Kelvin Lomax as full back.

by the time you get to 2009/2010 season fm automatically adds some youngsters pedro mcintosh a 17 year old striker is superb his Potential Ability (PA) is 198 which is better than ballotelli's and messi's, problem is he costs a bomb. i currently have an finnish midfielder called Janne Taivassalo his potential is to be the best midfielder on the game (PA=189) he cost me nothing and he only wants about £500-a-week a great player!

I started a league with Kings Lynn, the team was obismal, no way would i have avoided a relegation scrapfight without some of these free signings (Bare in mind I loaded all players from England) :

Marvin Robinson - ST - Free
***** Topp - ST - Bradford (£0)
Michael Byrne - AML - Free
Andrew Wright - DMC - Scunthorpe (£0)
Sagi Burton - DC - Free
Mark Williams - DRC - Free
Alan Rogers - DL - Free
Wayne Graves - MRC - Free ******

a fw more players ive got for afc telford .arthur gnohere -dc - free. jens halvor karstensen-drlc-free.dave mcclements-amr-free . tiago-gk -(free in december from hercilio luz). pierre alexandre pluchino galuppo-st-(1k from caracas no problem with work permit)thanks to nufcsean for this one

Last edited:
Hey guys...I've also started a game with AFC Telford (into 4th Qual round of FA Cup and winning the league after 12 games), but am wondering what nations and leagues i should have selected to find all these players?

by the time you get to 2009/2010 season fm automatically adds some youngsters pedro mcintosh a 17 year old striker is superb his Potential Ability (PA) is 198 which is better than ballotelli's and messi's, problem is he costs a bomb. i currently have an finnish midfielder called Janne Taivassalo his potential is to be the best midfielder on the game (PA=189) he cost me nothing and he only wants about £500-a-week a great player!

but will they not only be regens in your game but not ours?

playing as chelmsford city at the min does anyone know if these any face packs or logos for bsp thanks.sorry if posted in wrong place couldn`t find a more relivent place.thanks