you should get rid of Elmander - he is wage heavy i'm sure the budget would like that :)

Hows your new promising strikers doing?

Yeah Elmander is wage heavy - but so far he is playing better and scoreing more goals than my young strikers do, though they slowly start to show their talent :)

It took me longer than usual to get things up to speed with Brondby - hope it starts working for you!

Yeah i've tried the same in FM15, took a bit longer for a tactic to work properly, but when it did stuff really took of :) played a single match more after posting the screenshot, got a narrow, but nice victory against FCK :)

Well, we broke Bayern's stranglehold on the Bundesliga and are champions. Got knocked out of Europe earlier than I would've liked, but you can't have it all. We dominated on corner goals. Chicharito picked up whatever the Germans call the Golden Boot by 9 goals more than the next guy. Good times overall.

**** you scored 91 goals? Is there anything special you did for this save?

**** you scored 91 goals? Is there anything special you did for this save?

Not really. Chicharito is just a perfect fit for this tactic :p

Left training to *** Man. Let *** Man pick the teams most games. I set DL/DR to corner takers. Other than that, it was just a matter of handling the press conferences and keeping the team motivated. Apart from Champions League, it worked really well.

Not really. Chicharito is just a perfect fit for this tactic :p

Left training to *** Man. Let *** Man pick the teams most games. I set DL/DR to corner takers. Other than that, it was just a matter of handling the press conferences and keeping the team motivated. Apart from Champions League, it worked really well.

So are you going to continue this save and go for the CL? Or move on to something new? you did say you loved it :p

So are you going to continue this save and go for the CL? Or move on to something new? you did say you loved it :p

I think I'm going to try another season at least. I lost Karim Bellarabi to Real Madrid, so I'll have to do some off-season work to try and fill his spot, but I want to see if we can make a deeper CL push and see how the tactic does in the second season, because I've only tested it in first seasons so far (H)

Can you test with Liverpool pal

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Hi, I'm playing touch on iPad so I can't download tactics, so could someone please answer a couple of questions.

do I need to change any player instructions or do I leave them as default?
what set up do I need for set pieces for this tactic to work?

cheers

16.3.0 ? game version

well, tried to see when the tactic was released/posted?(3 days ago) and what is the current patch version(16.3.1) - and the bonus info that the match engine in FM 16 should be the same in 16.2 - 16.3 and 16.3.1