Well if their ever was a tactic I wish I created its this one - So ofcause I have added it to my new thread that has an underdog section - their is several other underdog formations around and maybe even more inspiration for yet another version of this beauty you created

I link back from Sublimity Here

Cheers mate

ps Don't stop the updates

Cheers for that (H)

training and pre season working?

how I have to put trainings and pre season working? thanks

training

thank you! i will use this tactic in italy serie c and i'll let you know; one last thing: which trainings you put before a game home and away?

thank you! i will use this tactic in italy serie c and i'll let you know; one last thing: which trainings you put before a game home and away?

I'll have to quote jesaustralia for this one:

"Inseason its recommended to go

Balanced - 30% - average - match preparation= Defensive positioning/Attacking movement - rest both days ticked"

Quick question.. i know training has been covered on here countless times but i dont think this has been asked..

If you take over a club mid season, would you use the preseason training to get it fluid asap and risk injuries or would you just plod on with normal season training and start a fresh from next season?

Quick question.. i know training has been covered on here countless times but i dont think this has been asked..

If you take over a club mid season, would you use the preseason training to get it fluid asap and risk injuries or would you just plod on with normal season training and start a fresh from next season?

Good question...maybe jesaustralia can chime in, but I would likely set team training to Tactics, but only on average, not very high. and I would leave match day training on tactics too, at least until it gets semi-fluid. Otherwise, yea, you're right, you'll probably need a full offseason to get things up and running fully.

Training Midseason:

Well Fluidity is everything - no tactic will act normal if not being 100% fluid - So my advice is to sacrifice that month or two it takes to get it up and running - its worth it. I would not even think about it twice I would just do it. You won't gain anything by playing with an unfluid tactic for 5 months - However if you choose to do so though - make sure you use defensive positioning - I speak of personal experience on this - my friend did that while being unfluid and was highly succesful in our online Brazilian save - He won the ****** thing lolol - but I still think Full Fluidity is king

My Recommendation:

Team Cohesion - Very high intensity - 50% - Tactics - Rest days ticked off -
Rest players individually after each match - 74% or below=3 days - 75-79=2 days - 80-83=1 day

Hope this helps :)

Cheers

Ps Sorry about all the colors - I'm a big fanatic when it comes to flatness - I hate that state - so I color things as much as I can - You should have seen my light yellow walls back in 2009 - it looked pretty cool with black & white furnitures around as the contrast :)

Last edited:
So I have been playing around with some settings in Gobbluth's tactic - I'm seeing incredible stuff

League table
yNCtZbP.jpg

Players - Look at Suarez complete forward support
Us36VLq.jpg

Gobbluth
let me know if you want me to release this?

Cheers mate

So I have been playing around with some settings in Gobbluth's tactic - I'm seeing incredible stuff

League table
yNCtZbP.jpg

Players - Look at Suarez complete forward support
Us36VLq.jpg

Gobbluth
let me know if you want me to release this?

Cheers mate

Of course! Let's see what you got ;)

GOBBLUTH 16.3 Patch Tweak - Tweaked by Jesaustralia

TWEAKS:
Tempo
Mentality
Look for overlap

Again all matches is played and watched - don't know how it will perform using instant result - so I don't recommend that - I also don't know how much this tactic affects small teams - so you have to figure that one out yourself.

Everything written in the Opening post also refers to this - their will be no further explanations about training about what foot about anything really lol - no time next project.

I hope it works well

Cheers

TWEAKS:
Tempo
Mentality
Look for overlap

Again all matches is played and watched - don't know how it will perform using instant result - so I don't recommend that - I also don't know how much this tactic affects small teams - so you have to figure that one out yourself.

Everything written in the Opening post also refers to this - their will be no further explanations about training about what foot about anything really lol - no time next project.

I hope it works well

Cheers

I'm testing this one and I got to say that I'm really amazed with how good the team plays. Currently with Atletico Madrid with everyone, except the CB's and GK, playing above 8.0 rating.

Example game:

a5c17eacf28d2fa00d08101fb98c2fae.png

Last edited:
I'm testing this one and I got to say that I'm really amazed with how good the team plays. Currently with Atletico Madrid with everyone, except the CB's and GK, playing above 8.0 rating.

Example game:

a5c17eacf28d2fa00d08101fb98c2fae.png

Would love to see more updates on how you go - it seems very goal scoring aggressive - cheers mate

I think its fair to say this tactic has done a fantastic job for my club!
View attachment 142751

I used the Original tactic up until the 3-0 over Crystal Palace

Then after i used the tweak from Jesaustralia the first couple of games were a bit bumpy but then after i carried on with some fantastic results

View attachment 142750

And eventually became Champions after a media prediction of 18th

View attachment 142749

I think its fair to say this tactic has done a fantastic job for my club!
View attachment 1061636

I used the Original tactic up until the 3-0 over Crystal Palace

Then after i used the tweak from Jesaustralia the first couple of games were a bit bumpy but then after i carried on with some fantastic results

View attachment 1061637

And eventually became Champions after a media prediction of 18th

View attachment 1061638

I think the original would have done it for you - I think my tweak would be better for top players, but congratulations on the championship its still very impressive - cheers

TWEAKS:
Tempo
Mentality
Look for overlap

I hope it works well

Cheers

Excellent! I'll be testing this tonight in Germany... ;)

Anyone got any idea for a Complete Forward in English League 1 its the only part of the team that is really in red not green