And does it matter which side corners dr and dl take? Might start a cheeky lower league save with newly promoted league 2 Cambridge United!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WM doesn't matter too much. Sometimes I'll switch them at halftime, just to throw the defense off a little bit :p

Between the DL/DR, I put whichever one has a better corner attribute to take them from both sides.

Let me know if you try it out!

@GobBluthJD
m8, as far as i can see, after reading the OP - ur tactic doesn't use the throw in explot, am i right :) ?

@GobBluthJD
m8, as far as i can see, after reading the OP - ur tactic doesn't use the throw in explot, am i right :) ?

Not specifically, no. I mean, on all the teams I've been trying it with, Newcastle, FC United, Southampton, etc., I've never even had someone who possessed bullet throws, and the tactic still wins. You might get even more goals if you have a bullet throw person, but you don't need it.

So it's not necessary at all.

Not specifically, no. I mean, on all the teams I've been trying it with, Newcastle, FC United, Southampton, etc., I've never even had someone who possessed bullet throws, and the tactic still wins. You might get even more goals if you have a bullet throw person, but you don't need it.

So it's not necessary at all.

yeah, am gonna try ur tactic bro, but i'll add long flat throw exploit to it - if u have such a fantastic results without it, i can't even imagine how it gonna look with it :). i'll keep u posted.

GobBluthJD - what player attribute stats from 1-20 would you recommend for vanarama conference league i was thinking about 11 -13 would be good just starting a new save with my own town Cheltenham LOL

Last edited:
GobBluthJD - what player attribute stats from 1-20 would you recommend for vanarama conference league i was thinking about 11 -13 would be good just starting a new save with my own town Cheltenham LOL

Yea if you can find in that range, I think you'll be good. I think my best striker was 11 in finishing only, so it's possible to do well still :p

Poor run of form has us slipped to 3rd :'( But I'd say a top 4 finish with Newcastle in the 1st year isn't a bad result. Still in the FA Cup Final, so that could be a bit of silverware. Most assists, 2nd most goals, most clean sheets, so good stats, but Chelsea is a beast in FM15.
View attachment 224960
View attachment 224959

Who should I try next??

Play Slovenian league. My country and choose olimpija or celje

Poor run of form has us slipped to 3rd :'( But I'd say a top 4 finish with Newcastle in the 1st year isn't a bad result. Still in the FA Cup Final, so that could be a bit of silverware. Most assists, 2nd most goals, most clean sheets, so good stats, but Chelsea is a beast in FM15.
View attachment 952498
View attachment 952500

Who should I try next??
good result anyway m8, am pretty sure that with throw-in exploit u would be 1st ;).

I think it's fair to say this tactic is quite successful haha. 4th with 3 games to go! Dockal has scored 15 goals from the CM(A) Position. And Sisto averages over 8 in the MR position EVERY game!
View attachment 224929