HI, Bro, your tactics is very very very amazing,

i take this tactics in china FM BBS ,everybody say good.碉堡了。

Guys, can any one help with making filters? It's quite hard to play in south conference with no budget and possibility of buying quality players that fits the system for sure :)

Quite a remarkable tactic. Here's what I achieved with it:

View attachment 223744

I implemented it around October time as both my CAMs got injured which rendered my 4231 tactic pretty useless - I do have 2 players that could have potentially covered CAM while they were out but I wouldn't have been comfortable with that and it would have left other areas short.

Anyway... Yeah, pretty amazing achievement. Vietto was my top scorer with 41 goals in all comps and my two other main strikers (regens) got 25 and 24 goals each in all comps. Mainly used Vietto in the DF role (but did fill in at DLF), even though his attributes didn't look like they would suit it he just couldn't stop scoring. Also the other player I used in the DF role got 25 goals and I signed him in Jan - so I would say that the DF role is the main goal scoring threat in this tactic.

Not much else I can achieve now at Sampdoria - think I'll just see how good these regens I've got can actually become, and try and achieve an unbeaten league season I guess.

Cheers for the tactic!

Quite a remarkable tactic. Here's what I achieved with it:

View attachment 955502

I implemented it around October time as both my CAMs got injured which rendered my 4231 tactic pretty useless - I do have 2 players that could have potentially covered CAM while they were out but I wouldn't have been comfortable with that and it would have left other areas short.

Anyway... Yeah, pretty amazing achievement. Vietto was my top scorer with 41 goals in all comps and my two other main strikers (regens) got 25 and 24 goals each in all comps. Mainly used Vietto in the DF role (but did fill in at DLF), even though his attributes didn't look like they would suit it he just couldn't stop scoring. Also the other player I used in the DF role got 25 goals and I signed him in Jan - so I would say that the DF role is the main goal scoring threat in this tactic.

Not much else I can achieve now at Sampdoria - think I'll just see how good these regens I've got can actually become, and try and achieve an unbeaten league season I guess.

Cheers for the tactic!

Wow, you won it all :p Great job!