FWIW, I never use instant result and have only tested this on full FM mode. Playing every single game, every team talk, every press conference, etc. I'm sure that makes a difference somewhere along the line...

wow. I used so far your structured tactic. and it worked wonders.

now I tried this one and I can say it is better.

only I dont like 4-4-2 so I changed wingers to 4-2-2-2 with wingers but upfront. I keeped your player instructions for them.

I am using OI's from predator and my DF scores like crazy.

thx for this tactic too. I will share some results latter.

and yes I forgot to say I used your tactic after new year. so it isn't fluid at all. and it works amazing.

i just have to show you this results. and tactic still not fluid.

View attachment 223097 View attachment 223096 View attachment 223095 View attachment 223094 View attachment 223093 View attachment 223092

I started using it first time in this napoli match that is on.

so if anybody is interested.

I use OI's from predator.

player instructions for two wingers are the same as in this original tactic.

I dont have long bullet throw player in my team.

this game I draw one own goal and one penalty for them. and lots of lots of luck for them

and just for record great work man fantstic tactic.

i just have to show you this results. and tactic still not fluid.

View attachment 957076 View attachment 957077 View attachment 957079 View attachment 957080 View attachment 957082 View attachment 957084

I started using it first time in this napoli match that is on.

so if anybody is interested.

I use OI's from predator.

player instructions for two wingers are the same as in this original tactic.

I dont have long bullet throw player in my team.

this game I draw one own goal and one penalty for them. and lots of lots of luck for them

and just for record great work man fantstic tactic.

Looks good! I'm gonna have to try the wingers on my long-term save, since I have a couple of regens who don't fit well into midfield.

ML and MR are in short supply in fm15 as it is. All mine are AML or AMR retrained

ML and MR are in short supply in fm15 as it is. All mine are AML or AMR retrained

Yea, there are quite a few good ones in the German leagues, but they're in short supply for sure. I'm working on a tactic with 3 AMC's right now, since they are a dime a dozen in fm15.

It's a trade off ML/MR better for defence, AML/AMR better for attack

yes I to think so but they still play fantastic. I will show my results on monday. its on other computer.

now I will start with small team

Yea, there are quite a few good ones in the German leagues, but they're in short supply for sure. I'm working on a tactic with 3 AMC's right now, since they are a dime a dozen in fm15.

that sounds promising, 4-2-3-1 narrow is probably my favorite setup (assuming it's going to be that of course :D), so here's me anticipating

that sounds promising, 4-2-3-1 narrow is probably my favorite setup (assuming it's going to be that of course :D), so here's me anticipating

It's a 4-1-3-2 actually, with a DM instead of a MC, but it could probably be tweaked to be a 4-2-3-1 without much trouble ;)

Just to check but on the 442 there appears to be a slight PI difference on the two WM-A's. Is this correct? I think the Left WM has run wide but the right one doeskin.

Just to check but on the 442 there appears to be a slight PI difference on the two WM-A's. Is this correct? I think the Left WM has run wide but the right one doeskin.

Yea, I like to make them slightly different just to keep the defense guessing. You can make them the same, probably won't change too much.

slavisapetrovic, here's my advice to you when next time you will be playing with the editor make it a little bit more believable. ;)

here is a little update from me. I dont use editor never had.

I play with team from my home town. wooooow how bad they are. in real life we are curently from 10 teams 9. and manager thinks we will finish 8th. so here are results.

my first striker maybe best player was injured for 2 to 3 months in time I was first.

and not only that there moral is always so bad. so many unhappy players and they are all ****.

View attachment 222860 View attachment 222859 View attachment 222858 View attachment 222858 View attachment 222857 View attachment 222856 View attachment 222855 View attachment 222854 View attachment 222853 View attachment 222852 View attachment 222851

this time next year we are going to be millionaires and then we will win league

tactic is with amr and aml on sides. today I will probably post with ac milan

Last edited: