Bluth's Asymmetric 4-2-3-1 for 14.3 (Double with Everton and Double with Roma)

Attacking home and away?

With the Version 2, it's Control for both home and away. View attachment 390468 If I'm winning by 3 or more away (or 2, if it's a much bigger team), I'll switch it to Counter after the 75th minute. If I'm at home, I just leave it on Control, unless I really, really need to win the game and I'm only up by one or two.

Well, just won the Bundesliga with Frankfurt, first year, no signings.

View attachment 390357View attachment 390356View attachment 390355

It was a lot closer than I wanted, as my team started failing defensively the last half of the season. We still conceded the 4th fewest goals, and scored the most goals in the competition, so we won the title in the end.

Next up, I'll test with a bigger team, as I've only tested with mid-table so far. I also need to tweak the defense to try and get as good as this crappy match engine will allow.

I really like the look of this, as soon as my team hits a slump, (there on a run at the min.) i have this to swap in. i'll let you know how i go

View attachment 565848View attachment 565850View attachment 565852

It was a lot closer than I wanted, as my team started failing defensively the last half of the season. We still conceded the 4th fewest goals, and scored the most goals in the competition, so we won the title in the end.

Next up, I'll test with a bigger team, as I've only tested with mid-table so far. I also need to tweak the defense to try and get as good as this crappy match engine will allow.
Still a great achievement mate,will keep you informed tomorrow how my save is doing

View attachment 565848View attachment 565850View attachment 565852

CONGRULTATIONS !! with v2 tactic ?

Here are my results for the start of the 2nd season
View attachment 390303
You can see that I had a good game against Munich for a club that has just gone up in 2nd division
I use the V2 tactics
And I just set up the drive that you are using.
Sorry for my english