Bluth's Asymmetric 4-2-3-1 for 14.3 (Double with Everton and Double with Roma)

Exactly! I'm gonna experiment with setting to Counter and see if I can ****** a goal or two...

I've often snached a couple a goals after switching to counter after halftime but then again that ain't against barca lol

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

GobBluthJD. how's Bilbao save coming along????

i download for filter players pure insaniti tactics and make any changes

How are you guys winning in this tactic ? I've tried with Manutd, keep drawing and conceding pens . Tried with Newcastle, keep losing...both fully fluuid

How are you guys winning in this tactic ? I've tried with Manutd, keep drawing and conceding pens . Tried with Newcastle, keep losing...both fully fluuid

agree its not doing well for me too im Inter got hammered by Juventus drew with Udinese should of got beat then got dicked on by Sassulo 4-0 :mad:

agree its not doing well for me too im Inter got hammered by Juventus drew with Udinese should of got beat then got dicked on by Sassulo 4-0 :mad:

That definitely shouldn't happen! Are you using v.2? I'm working on a few tweaks to tighten up the defense, but Juve shouldn't be losing like that...:'(

That definitely shouldn't happen! Are you using v.2? I'm working on a few tweaks to tighten up the defense, but Juve shouldn't be losing like that...:'(

Im Inter mate tactic is fluid first few games were great then got totally dominated by Juventus then got hammered by Udinese but managed to gain a 1-1 all drew god knows how then Sass they wiped the floor with me 4-0 :O 2 goals from corners though but they had about 8ccc only my keeper played well no idea what happened

Im Inter mate tactic is fluid first few games were great then got totally dominated by Juventus then got hammered by Udinese but managed to gain a 1-1 all drew god knows how then Sass they wiped the floor with me 4-0 :O 2 goals from corners though but they had about 8ccc only my keeper played well no idea what happened

I guess that's the 14.3 ME for you :p I'll have 20 shots a game to their 1 and still lose 1-0. I'm working on a newer version to tighten up the back, so that should help

I guess that's the 14.3 ME for you :p I'll have 20 shots a game to their 1 and still lose 1-0. I'm working on a newer version to tighten up the back, so that should help

true i like the tactic though the lay out of it. The ME is shocking its retarded you dominate a game u will either lose 1-0 or win 1-0 with a stupid pen then you get riped apart when your team cant pass 2 yrds and get dominated where the other team dont **** up at all and have about 6 CCC and 60 poss and there Striker is like Messi on speed

GobBluthJD. how's Bilbao save coming along????

Got sidetracked with version 3 of this tactic, but I'm back to playing Bilbao this afternoon ;)

ive found that, the tactic works very well, I have loads of CCC's (sometimes 5-7) but its still seems i struggle to get a goal in alot of games, and the opposition always seem to take their 1 chance they get. FRUSTRATING!!! lol

Was thinking about starting a Roma save and then i found this. Might as well give it a go. Which version should i use?
And btw how did you line up Roma??