Bluth's Asymmetric 4-2-3-1 for 14.3 (Double with Everton and Double with Roma)

Here are my results for the start of the 2nd season
View attachment 565989
You can see that I had a good game against Munich for a club that has just gone up in 2nd division
I use the V2 tactics
And I just set up the drive that you are using.
Sorry for my english

Not bad! Should get better as your team gets more fluid with it. Keep us updated :)

GobbluthJD link for download for filter players ? please

GobbluthJD link for download for filter players ? please

I haven't made a filter, since I won the league with Frankfurt, Everton, and Roma without any transfers (H)

If I was looking for players though, I suppose it would be:

DLF: Good finishing and good passing. He'll hold up the ball a lot and lay off passes, mostly to the SS. Heading would be good to have too - you'll get a LOT of crossing goals with this tactic.

SS: Finishing, heading, and finishing. Passing and dribbling are good too. But this guy will score the bulk of your goals, usually. He pushes up when the DLF holds the ball and gets on the end of crosses from both wingers, so you'll want a guy with strong attacking attributes.

W: Crossing and passing are good here. They tend to stay wide and heave crosses in a lot.

BBM & A: Both of these midfielders will be doing a lot of defensive work and running up and down the pitch. It'll be a huge bonus if they are good passers too, as they will try many risky, direct passes. So you want high passing, high fitness, high marking and high tackling.

WB: About the same as the midfielders, you want high passing, high crossing, and good fitness, as they'll be pushing high up and throwing in crosses as well.

CD: Of course you'll want high marking and tackling and headers. One of your central defenders (the one you put on cover) should have a little better speed and headers, as he'll push higher up and try to cut out any attacks before they can reach the back line.

Nothing special for the goalie. There may be a fair few one-on-one's, because this match engine is crazy about them apparently, so get as good of a keeper as you can!

next test athletico Bilbao win Spanish league????

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

next test athletico Bilbao win Spanish league????

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Hmm...can only sign Basque players...that is a good challenge :p I think I'll try it

Hmm...can only sign Basque players...that is a good challenge :p I think I'll try it

well you have done rest with no signings so i assumed you would do it with no signings and if you manage to even get close to barca or real than thats an achievement, lol, you use OI ????

well you have done rest with no signings so i assumed you would do it with no signings and if you manage to even get close to barca or real than thats an achievement, lol, you use OI ????

I'm trying it with no signings (H) View attachment 390114 I always leave OI to the AssMan.

how u doing with athletic bilbao???

View attachment 389976 Sitting in 4th at the start of November. Not bad, not great, just haven't been consistent. Got killed by Real Madrid but then beat Atl?tico Madrid, so I need to figure out how to get the team to play well more consistently. Could be down to how young the team is, they make more silly mistakes that veterans just don't make. We're shooting for European football this year, and winning the title in year 2 or 3 (H) This one's fun and challenging, I'm gonna stick with it for awhile.

I haven't used OI yet on this tactic do we need them?

I just leave OI to the AssMan. Haven't had a problem with it yet. I think team talks are much more important than OI, so I do all of those, beginning, halftime, and end.