Board Takeover

Irish Scouse before you get too excited that doesnt automatically mean it will be a billionaire giving you loads to spend ;)

somes it all up really. Keep being successful in your crystal palace game and keep your finances good will increase the probability that you will be taken over

thanks for the response, finances have been pretty stable at 15mil for pretty much a season, hopefully i get a biggun soon, i mean a draw at the bernabeu has to attract some interest :p

I got a tycoon takeover with Pompey yesterday. ^^)

*Editor*

wasn't that the save that you put up on the 'save games thread'
How can it be the editor? You can't do anything on the editor to make a tycoon take you over.

It's got the message showing the take over etc.

And yes, it is on that thread.

Cool, never knew that.

But really, who can be bothered to do all that?

Cool, never knew that.

But really, who can be bothered to do all that?
I CBA to do it lol looks to much effort lol but reading it by the looks of it german teams can only get taken over by tycoons because there is the no take over thing and germany are for all the categories

I think it depends on a number of things, such as success, finances, patience of current owner and what his status is about the club e.g. 'Will never leave the club' is obvious he's never gonna sell, whereas stuff like 'Willing to sell at the right price' will facilitate the arrival of a new owner. It happened with my created club in my first season (which was in the EPL)! Got taken over around November time, they wanted to install Paul Jewell as manager but good results meant they kept me instead. Gave me £45 to spend and upgraded facilities and stadium, it was class. Just completed the first season and I just pipped Liverpool and Wolves to 3rd (although Wolves did get the last CL spot, strangely enough).

I stumbled accross that file but haven't edited it. but from reading it promotion from within will always be set as an option so there can still be takeovers. so that would just narrow your options for a takeover.

hows this for taking the **** the consortum have said that if the takeover arsenal then pep guardio will be the new arsenal manager!! cheeky barstards i won more trophys than saf :mad:! not happy.

gunner they say that most times a takeover is planned, if you continue to be successful they will let you keep your job

i was stoke had just come 2nd in premier leaugue guy takes over and put s 200 million in to the transfer kitty

Lucky, i got havant & waterlooville in the championship with still the same facilities from blue square south. Had 0 transfer budget every season and the biggest wage i can give is 3k :'(

Jamespir and Lizard I would love to see a screenshot of both of those :) both quite amazing for different reasons :)

Takeovers

I'm in season 2020/2021. Started unemployed with Auto experience and got the Raith Rovers job. Then moved on to Millwall, Fulham, Roma, Chelsea and I am now at Real Madrid, where I have just won the domestic double and lost to Arsenal in the Champions League final. In my game Falkirk have been taken over by a load of Saudi Arabians and are now SPL champions. Former AC Milan great Franco Baresi and his consortium have taken over Dundee Utd. Middlesbrough have been taken over by a South Korean, are now rich and have won the Premier League twice and the champions League once, finishing runners up two years later.

Last edited:
So if you try to go into massive debt, you may get a pssible takeover. Sounds like a good idea!