Board Takeover

I have never had a takeover,rotten luck,almost had one with Leeds but it caved in at the last minute,my friend had a fan's trust and gosh thats the the most horribel thing that can ever happen to you

I had a takeover at Liverpool and it did absolutely nothing -- except change the name of the owner :( Hicks and Gillet were gone, but their crippling debts remained. The new man refused me a transfer budget too. Common sense, I suppose, but annoying when your board expectation is to challenge for the title...

whats bad about fans trust. i have never had one of them. Also i just got a takeover with my chatham town sav then we went bankcrupt so i had to sell my best player :(

whats bad about fans trust. i have never had one of them. Also i just got a takeover with my chatham town sav then we went bankcrupt so i had to sell my best player :(

Fans aren't made of money

Im newcastle first season got given 70m transfer budget without takeover! :D

33mtpo0.jpg

---------- Post added at 11:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:46 PM ----------

UPDATE**

They have let me keep my job, and spent 7million upgrading training facilities, although i havent gained any extra transfer funds, AND the take-over happened all over january so i couldnt do any business :(

Exact same Chairman took over my Leeds United also but then resigned later on.
Last season i got a new chairman and board who gave me a 99m budget! :)

Exact same Chairman took over my Leeds United also but then resigned later on.
Last season i got a new chairman and board who gave me a 99m budget! :)

Was his name Mr Fmrte ?

Only Joking :)

I was playing as crawley got promoted into League one after 7 season, had a takeover and i actually lost £2000 from my transfer budget, and i was only allowed to offer £350 a week to Key players when i had 14k in the wage budget. Only once have i been takenover by a tycoon and was given £100 million to spend in December and that was with Liverpool.

Was his name Mr Fmrte ?

Only Joking :)

I never use FMRTE mate, i didn't even know what it was untill my friend told me....

Plus i got the 99m budget in the 7th season after i won the treble, makes sense doesn't it?

I once got taken over a fans trust,absolutely horrible..nothing to spend. plus I got fired soon after cos I could not bring any new players in

My arsenal team just got taken over, some Australian tycoon; gave me a £140m budget up from £35m, heh. I will probably hardly spend any of it except for regens.

My arsenal team just got taken over, some Australian tycoon; gave me a £140m budget up from £35m, heh. I will probably hardly spend any of it except for regens.

You seem like a real Arsenal manager :p

Well, I've been taken over 2-3 times by tycoons and I dont think I've ever spent the entire transfer budget( or even half of it),
I am skint like Wenger.

Here's my arsenal save screenshots where I was taken over by Saudi moneybags

Well, I've been taken over 2-3 times by tycoons and I dont think I've ever spent the entire transfer budget( or even half of it),
I am skint like Wenger.

Here's my arsenal save screenshots where I was taken over by Saudi moneybags

Jeez man, you made 313m in the selling section of the last screen shot, how come you sold them players?

Right lads, can anyone tell me how long it usually takes to complete a takeover.. I think its started cos i'm under a transfer embargo, but will it only b a few days or will it take months?

Right lads, can anyone tell me how long it usually takes to complete a takeover.. I think its started cos i'm under a transfer embargo, but will it only b a few days or will it take months?

Usually takes a few weeks for me. Sometimes the takeover will collapse though :'(

Had 2 takeover tries so far this season with Leyton Orient, both in the same season and both collapsed :p

got a takeover as Liverpool first season. like someone said earlier it isn't any difference only the owner's name.
and it's kinda hard to challenge the title with 7 mil euros transfer budget...