Yeah i have signed, Molina, Griffiths, Hammill, Gunnarson, Lantz , Lansbury, Mackail-Smith and Jay Demerit.

Yeah i have signed, Molina, Griffiths, Hammill, Gunnarson, Lantz , Lansbury, Mackail-Smith and Jay Demerit.

Some good signings mate, make sure your striker is set to a poacher.

I down think the downloadable version has it set as poacher. :)

I dunno whats more surprising.. Reading finishing 2nd or you making a good tactic.. ;)

Looks really impressive. I'll certainly give it ago some time..

;) :wub:

I dunno whats more surprising.. Reading finishing 2nd or you making a good tactic.. ;)

Looks really impressive. I'll certainly give it ago some time..

;) :wub:

Aah, I don't know whether to take that as a compliment or not. ;)

But seriously, Kebe & Long are god-like. (K)

Hoping to get promoted with Brentford with this, no pressure Bodell.

How's everybody doing with it? Anybody away into a season yet?

Just another recent result here, beat QPR 3-0 with Derby.

View attachment 121945

Last edited:
Been searching for a good one to use, will give it a go with Bristol City as see whats what.

Great tactic mate thanks!! I'm leeds and struggling, havent won away all season, in fact i got thrashed in alot of them, and i just beat 2nd place cardiff 3-1 away! :) all up from here hopefully

Been searching for a good one to use, will give it a go with Bristol City as see whats what.

Best off luck mate, let me know how you get on.

Great tactic mate thanks!! I'm leeds and struggling, havent won away all season, in fact i got thrashed in alot of them, and i just beat 2nd place cardiff 3-1 away! :) all up from here hopefully

Sounds good mate, keep me updates on this thread :)

Match preparation? Pitch size?

Match Preparation - Attacking Movements.

Been using this for a few days and on the whole it has been good. Some top results with it including running Liverpool close in the League cup R3 before losing on penalties. League wise I currently hold a record of;

P:27 W:13 D:11 AND L:3

Beat Sheff Utd 4-1, Palace 4-0 and Reading 6-1. The only problem I face is I can only play 1 up front and all of my strikers have scored goals: Haynes 9, Stead 4, Clarkson 8, Maynard (only 3 games back from injury) 3.

Promotion push is on the cards, so thanks for a great tactic.