I hate how you disgustingly whipped QPR 7-0, but at the same time, pleased that you have had success with this tactic. 50-50.

Good work though.

QPR are always quality on my games, so beating them 7-0 was quite pleasing ;)

i've just started an afc wimbledon save i might give this a ago see if its versatile round the leagues i'll let you know how i get on in a few days off to work now:mad:

Yeah, not had many comment about lower league teams, so let me know mate.

Good luck with it mate, let me know how you get on :)
I'll have to give it a go tommorow as i cant get on fm tonight will give u feedback tommorow night or satuday when i get back from brentford :)

QPR are always quality on my games, so beating them 7-0 was quite pleasing ;)

Yeah, not had many comment about lower league teams, so let me know mate.

played first ten games won every game at home just smash teams all over lost 2 away and drawn two but my team nearly used to it now so i imagine away results will change ill post a screenshot when i get to the end of the season. but great tactic so far

played first ten games won every game at home just smash teams all over lost 2 away and drawn two but my team nearly used to it now so i imagine away results will change ill post a screenshot when i get to the end of the season. but great tactic so far

Sounding pretty good then mate, keep me posted. :)

I've not had the best of luck with this tactic, but I'm using a tweaked version of it in my online game with tirath, joe, nathan and ron with Reading and it's going okay.

I've not had the best of luck with this tactic, but I'm using a tweaked version of it in my online game with tirath, joe, nathan and ron with Reading and it's going okay.

Sorry It's not going so well for you mate, what sort off trouble was you having with it, I could maybe make some changes? :)

Sorry It's not going so well for you mate, what sort off trouble was you having with it, I could maybe make some changes? :)

I tend to miss the target a lot more than I should and I concede a fair few goals, not many clean sheets. However when I use touchline-shouts it works better.

Absolutely amazing mate :)

Worked well so far on my Leicester save. XD

Absolutely amazing mate :)

Worked well so far on my Leicester save. XD

Yeah seems to work well with Leicester due to they're used to a 4-5-1 formation..

Cheers for the update mate :)

Semi's of the Carling Cup, managed to beat a second string Man Utd side :p

Top of the league entering March L(

Semi's of the Carling Cup, managed to beat a second string Man Utd side :p

Top of the league entering March L(

Sounding pretty good then mate, what signings did you make?

I will try this out in cup games on my Newcastle save as i have a good tactic already, but this could be a trick up my sleeve ;)

I will try this out in cup games on my Newcastle save as i have a good tactic already, but this could be a trick up my sleeve ;)

I don't think that'd go to well mate, cos you would be using your tactic in match preparation, and then switching to a tactic your players or not familiar with.

After just missing out on the playoffs with Portsmouth last season im going to give this a whirl and see how it goes :)

I don't think that'd go to well mate, cos you would be using your tactic in match preparation, and then switching to a tactic your players or not familiar with.

Your right lost 2-1 ^^)